we stayed here june 2013 for two weeks. great location great food and service from the bar area equally as good. however (perro) reception staff apart from ramon, care not a jot for you or your stay. we made numerous attempts to move room. but the only reply was the hotel was full and that I'll need to speak to thomsons. we did that but it seemed they were on holiday aswell as they did nada. I was shocked when I was standing at reception a few days in and a Scandinavian girl got a room change with a sea view "no problemo" said the receptionist. again I asked for a move at reception but they reffered me to thomsons. when I ask to speak to the reps manager, they say she's not at the resort and they don't know when she'll be here. so I ask for her name. couldn't make this up. they said "under data protection act we cannot give you her name" I gave up soon after and just got on with it. my kids loved it. I grew to like it. even though walking through reception every day they looked at you like " here comes trouble", wich you have to do if you stay in the H block or the other block that's above the restaurant. also beware of the cactus that sits at the bottom of the ramp leading to the restaurant. my daughter fell in it she was lucky. a small boy fell in it the day before and had to go to hospital as the cactus gives of a poison. but don't worry the onsite doctor will check your'e kid out for 80 euros. in all honesty if you are lucky enough to get a good room you will love this place as the beach is stunning, pools good but busy, towel situation is the best i've seen abroad (they take them away from unused beds till 9;30am.) that can be entertaining at times. but I wouldn't go back unless I was Scandinavian you'll see what I mean when you get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this unique setting, between the white sand dunes of Platges de Muro and the spectacular Parc Natural de s’Albufera, Alcudia Pins reflects our way of understanding tourism: an offering of variety, happiness and well-being for your entire family.Thanks to personalised treatment, all of our personnel will be attentive to your every need. Our objective is for you to have a good time and leave your cares behind.Designed to provide you with everything you need for your holidays, Alcudia Pins awaits you with a pleasant atmosphere where you can enjoy your favourite activities worry-free in comfortable and safe lodgings that cater to the relaxation and well-being of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your TUI Family Life Alcudia Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Pins Hotel
- Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro
- Alcudia Pins Majorca
- TUI Family Life Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro, Majorca