Just back from a week at this hotel all inclusive. Room was lovely clean and very modern looked better than in pics i thought. Great features including flat screen tv with great selection of channels. Bath and shower, air con, fridge, kettle and microwave, safe for personal belongings (costs 20 euros though but 5 you get back in return of receipt you are given for it worth it for knowing your valuables are safe) had balcony and great view, hairdryer, comfy beds, rooms were cleaned 5 days from 7, good storage for clothes. Food would be great for someone who eats everything, as a fussy eater myself i got sick of a few things they served as found myself eating same thing few days in a row, but i managed as some days if was different things or we just went to the other restaurant there was the buffet which you can eat from anytime or the green and grill which you can eat at anytime apart from at tea times you can only go there twice a week. There is another 2 places tavern by the sea and the bbq place but none of the meni suited us so we didnt visit. Entertainment for kids was good always kept my little one entertained. I found it a bit repetitive but she seemed to enjoy. Never watched the adults stuff as my little one was always too tired. but sounded good from the room lol as could hear it from there. Beach was beautiful, sea was so blue and sand very clean. Hotel pools and setup of everything else at the hotel was also fab my little girl loved the pools and shoots etc theres also a wee park and a softplay for younger kids. My girl loved the kids club she went to and it gave us adults 2 hours to ourselves aswell so cant complain. Staff very helpful at all times. Cannot fault them. A few shops inside the hotel too have most things you would need. Plenty of buses come outside the hotel to take you to alcudia which there is more to do so cant complain. Cheap fares too.There are cycle cars too which you can hire and bikes in the hotel which are at the front of the entrance to it. Not much just outside the hotel..4 or 5 shops and 2 restaurants. There are however trampolines that you can pay to go on and horses you pay 5 euros to ride which my girl loved. Apart from this there isnt much to do if you like to venture out your hotel on holiday. If you get on a bus you can find other things to do. We went to the hidropark one day cost us 60 euros for the 3 of us, My girl enjoyed it, i didnt think there was that much at it for the price. Plus you had to pay to rent a sunlounger if you werent going in the water like myself. Which i thought should have been free. After we visited here we found a kfc was good to find some home comforts so far away, We also seen a pizza hut and a burger king all next to eachother. All this not far from the waterpark. There are other water parks but due to it being may they werent open yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this unique setting, between the white sand dunes of Platges de Muro and the spectacular Parc Natural de s’Albufera, Alcudia Pins reflects our way of understanding tourism: an offering of variety, happiness and well-being for your entire family.Thanks to personalised treatment, all of our personnel will be attentive to your every need. Our objective is for you to have a good time and leave your cares behind.Designed to provide you with everything you need for your holidays, Alcudia Pins awaits you with a pleasant atmosphere where you can enjoy your favourite activities worry-free in comfortable and safe lodgings that cater to the relaxation and well-being of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Family Life Alcudia Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Pins Hotel
- Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro
- Alcudia Pins Majorca
- Family Life Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro, Majorca