My family and I are just back from a week in Alcudia Pins.It was a lovely and clean.We got a 2 bedroom apartment as we are a family of 5.Staff nice at hotel.Room cleaned 5 out of the 7 days as they had applied.We went for self-catering and it was grand.There was a hob,microwave,fridge and plenty of pots, ware and cutlery.We got a apartment in the front of hotel.Was disappointed at first as it was at the bottom and in front of shop,but loved it after the first night.It was near shop and lobby for my kids to use the wi-fi.It was quiet and had a nice view to front of hotel.Bus stop a minutes walk away.Would ask for that room again,G108.Buses are great ,every 15 minutes.So no excuse to visit other towns. Alcudia town is a most see.It has a lovely old walled roman town with plenty of lovely little shops and resturants.We also went to Inca market on the Thursday in the local bus.Desk staff have a bus time table.It was around 1 hour journey.Market huge.Go in the morning early.Pools where great in complex.Beach on your doorstep.Buffet resturant was great,next to beach.Staff lovely here. Very helpful.We paid 20 euro each and you could eat and drink all you want.Plenty of food to choose from.We went there 3 nights and went to a great place called BULLS STEAK HOUSE.Walk out to front of complex turn right and 2 minutes walk down road.Food fab there.All my family loved and we went back 3 nights.Staff lovely.More shops down there and pony rides and arcade.The first night of our hols,we went to a resturant on the way into apartment complex.It was called BBQ GRILL,DON'T GO THERE.We were very disappointed. Ordered our food.Took awhile to come.Didn't get some of our order.Asked for it twice and still didn't get it.Service very poor.3 families complained while we were there.I think one family walked out.I also complained and normally i am not a person to do that,but it annoyed me.I got a chicken dish and it wasn't great.Salad was not good either.I refused to pay for food that didn't come.But thankfully that was our only disappointment for the holiday.We def would go back to Alcudia Pins again.Shows at night where very good we thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this unique setting, between the white sand dunes of Platges de Muro and the spectacular Parc Natural de s’Albufera, Alcudia Pins reflects our way of understanding tourism: an offering of variety, happiness and well-being for your entire family.Thanks to personalised treatment, all of our personnel will be attentive to your every need. Our objective is for you to have a good time and leave your cares behind.Designed to provide you with everything you need for your holidays, Alcudia Pins awaits you with a pleasant atmosphere where you can enjoy your favourite activities worry-free in comfortable and safe lodgings that cater to the relaxation and well-being of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your TUI Family Life Alcudia Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Pins Hotel
- Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro
- Alcudia Pins Majorca
- TUI Family Life Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro, Majorca