My wife and I stayed here from 24th Aug to 3rd Sep 2013 on a B&B basis. We loved this hotel, it had very friendly staff, was in a great location, was very clean and the suite we had (428) was very spacious with a large balcony. A/C noise was minimal and had controls in both rooms. We had maid cleaning every day and the room was always spotless. Breakfast was good with a large selection of different breakfast foods. Might have been better if it had a stand-alone hot water dispenser but that was only a minor issue for us. There are three outside pools with the adult only pool being in the centre courtyard. There appeared to be sufficient beds but the hotel was quiet; still though, people put their towels down to “book” the best places. Might get a bit crowded in the busier time of the season. The beer prices are reasonable enough with a large beer (probably about 400ml) coming in at €2.6. There is a bust stop right outside of the hotel going in the direction of Ca’n Picafort and just over the road going in the direction of Alcudia. You can of course walk along the beach to both of these locations; we walked to Puerto de Alcudia and it took us about an hour but we took our time and it can be done quicker. The night-time entertainment was shocking; three different girls on alternative nights or there about gave performances that can only be described as………………Well I am not allowed to say, lol. Anyway, they tried their best but we didn’t hang around any longer than it took us to finish our drinks. The next time any of them “performed”, we took our night-cap up to our room. I would recommend this hotel for couples of all ages if you are looking for a nice hotel, relatively quiet with few kids (but that was end of August) and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel - a pioneer in the area as far back as in the -70s and with more than 30 years of experience - consolidates stars and a image: modern lines in every corner invite you to a holiday oasis where quality is the common element and white, the colour that permeates everything. Here you can enjoy gardens, comfortable suites and modern facilities. But Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel is much more than just a beautiful design. Our identity is, above all, friendly treatment and good service. Our experience and know-how, together with each guest, will do the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, TravelUp, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Gaviotas Hotel Playa De Muro
- Hotel Las Gaviotas
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel Playa De Muro, Majorca