The hotel, though far away from the party town, is great for couples and families. A 3 minute walk to the beach, ample parking closeby, quiet and new. 3 pools! huge breakfast buffet spread, lovely bath robes. It is quite pricey though (perhaps due to the holiday season).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel - a pioneer in the area as far back as in the -70s and with more than 30 years of experience - consolidates stars and a image: modern lines in every corner invite you to a holiday oasis where quality is the common element and white, the colour that permeates everything. Here you can enjoy gardens, comfortable suites and modern facilities. But Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel is much more than just a beautiful design. Our identity is, above all, friendly treatment and good service. Our experience and know-how, together with each guest, will do the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Gaviotas Hotel Playa De Muro
- Hotel Las Gaviotas
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel Playa De Muro, Majorca