Hotel recently refurbished in trendy minimalist style. We had a very comfortable spacious suite overlooking the garden, with good beds and pillows. Hotel is generally quiet, with double-glazed patio doors, good sound insulation and low-key entertainment only 2 nights a week. However, having tiled floors like most Med hotels, there can be some disturbance from people dragging furniture around in rooms and balconies above. Slightly disappointed with indifferent service particularly in dining room, but overall a classy hotel which we can recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel - a pioneer in the area as far back as in the -70s and with more than 30 years of experience - consolidates stars and a image: modern lines in every corner invite you to a holiday oasis where quality is the common element and white, the colour that permeates everything. Here you can enjoy gardens, comfortable suites and modern facilities. But Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel is much more than just a beautiful design. Our identity is, above all, friendly treatment and good service. Our experience and know-how, together with each guest, will do the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Lastminute, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Gaviotas Hotel Playa De Muro
- Hotel Las Gaviotas
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel Playa De Muro, Majorca