Mum+Dad in *cough* 40s, myself 19 and sister 22.
This hotel was excellent. Arrived at 3:30am and was taken care of instantly by friendly staff. Rooms are nicely cooled with great air con. Beds a little hard but easy to sleep in as the single beds are larger than normal singles. Bathroom great, shower and bath very good. Extremely clean, cleaners come everyday - fresh towels the lot. Staff in restaurant are incredible. They work so hard yet have a beaming smile every second. Bar staff are warm and up for a laugh. SELF SERVICE BEER! Brilliant! And for the shorts etc the bar staff will pour the alcohol until you say "when"! Quick and free to get a little giddy. Entertainment staff are fabulous. They have a great kids club, a great teens club and a great adult "club" too. Entertainers work very hard to keep all ages happy throughout the day. The night time entertainment some nights was definitely just for the kids but there were interactive entertainment for adults too. Should have some form of adult disco til late but that's all the hotel is lacking. I did enjoy learning the kids' dances though! Cannot fault the hotel at all. The other tourists there were fantastic too. Some cast of Jersey Shore there but were brilliant and there were no "chavs and scumbags" just the down to earth friendlies of the world.
The resort itself is incredibly beautiful. No high-rise buildings. The beach is in pristine natural condition, with shallow water right out beyond the pier (where you can pay to go on fantastic boat rides which I strongly suggest!!) The weather was fantastic too, which always helps. But even when it rained for about half an hour during one of the entertainer's performances they came out to entertain us all under the shelter until it stopped raining.
Alcudia Port is a short bus ride away (ask reception for directions to bus stop) which is the main touristy area with great pubs and clubs. Me and the family went on a Rep Night Out, organised by the Thomson crew which was incredibly fun, even for my parents!! I strongly suggest this if you have older kids with you too. There was an organised Magaluf trip too for those more daring.
Alcudia Old Town is gorgeous. Took a taxi which was about 7 Euro. Some fantastic Roman ruins and historical areas to see. To see how the Spanish actually live in their lovely houses down the little streets and little hidden shops and restaurants has actually made me seriously consider moving there in the future!
You must go here. Ignore the negative comments, they LIE I tell you. A holiday is what YOU make of it, and this hotel gives you every single opportunity to make it an absolutely incredible experience. Loved every single second of this 10 day holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel ROC Continental Park is located only 50 metres from the Playa de Muro beach, and very close to the s'Albufera Nature Reserve, a combination which together form one of the island's longest and most beautiful beaches.The Hotel Roc Continental Park offers its guests an All-Inclusive board basis with all the necessary comforts and a wide range of possibilities to ensure that guests have a wonderful stay.This hotel offers the most comfortable accommodation in the area: an unbeatable value and great all inclusive benefits. A wide range of hotel activities with special entertainment for both children and adults really makes a difference, being fully recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Roc Continental Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Stil Continental Park
- Hotel Roc Continental Park Playa De Muro, Majorca