We had read reports on Trip Advisor and were dreading going on holiday!. Yes carpet does need replacing and rooms aren't that big, but everthing else was fine - it matched the rating it was given, if you want more you probably have to pay more.
Admittedly when we arrived we were disappointed with the food, but this was a one off, we found a tasty meal from a reasonable choice of good food every night.
We didn't eat inside for lunch - only once, as we used snackbar near the pool most of the time. you could eat as much or as little as you wanted.
Most of the drinks, except spirits/cocktails, are self service and whilst the wine wasn't outstanding quality everything else was great.
First time we have done 'all inclusive' and probably do it again - we did think about eating our for a change, but ended up not bothering.
Hotel entertainment was good for all the family, usual mini disco, bingo and variety of outside acts and hotel entertainers, we liked it but I suppose might not be to everyones taste. Day time activities were good, if you wanted to join in you could - something for all members of the family to do......great fun.
There was a busy road to cross to the beach, but there are also crossings to use - beach beautiful with fish visible from only a few metres out (if you swim to the end of the boardwalk you can look down and see them all around you).
Only downside for our holiday at the hotel was the fact we had connecting rooms with complete strangers (admittedly door is locked) but we could hear everything they said and vice versa... including the man next door snoring!....
Would we recommend hotel... yes we would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel ROC Continental Park is located only 50 metres from the Playa de Muro beach, and very close to the s'Albufera Nature Reserve, a combination which together form one of the island's longest and most beautiful beaches.The Hotel Roc Continental Park offers its guests an All-Inclusive board basis with all the necessary comforts and a wide range of possibilities to ensure that guests have a wonderful stay.This hotel offers the most comfortable accommodation in the area: an unbeatable value and great all inclusive benefits. A wide range of hotel activities with special entertainment for both children and adults really makes a difference, being fully recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Lastminute, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Roc Continental Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Stil Continental Park
- Hotel Roc Continental Park Playa De Muro, Majorca