Booked a week for my 17 year old daughter and myself. Room really comfortable overlooked the pool on the 2nd floor, balconies were a bit limited but only a minor issue. Entertainment very good for children, food very good and nothing was too much trouble. Take a travel kettle if you have one as you have to hire them. Had super weather and bear in mind you are about a mile out of Alcudia town but the buses are really good one euro and 50 regardless of whether you are going to timbuctoo or alcudia. C'an Picafort is worth a visit as well. The only issue we had was how far it is from Palma. The transfers took at least 2 hours because of all the drop offs so you spend longer on the coach than you do the plane lol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel ROC Continental Park is located only 50 metres from the Playa de Muro beach, and very close to the s'Albufera Nature Reserve, a combination which together form one of the island's longest and most beautiful beaches.The Hotel Roc Continental Park offers its guests an All-Inclusive board basis with all the necessary comforts and a wide range of possibilities to ensure that guests have a wonderful stay.This hotel offers the most comfortable accommodation in the area: an unbeatable value and great all inclusive benefits. A wide range of hotel activities with special entertainment for both children and adults really makes a difference, being fully recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Lastminute, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Roc Continental Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Stil Continental Park
- Hotel Roc Continental Park Playa De Muro, Majorca