We have just returned from a week here 5th to 12th Aug 2013. Best holiday we have ever had, perfect for our family. Our five and seven year old boys enjoyed it so much they asked could we go and live there! The staff were very friendly and helpful, everywhere was clean and tidy, we would say you must be very fussy if you didn't like the food and drink. The kids club was fantastic for our ages of children, they loved the mini disco every night.
Just to see what we were missing we went out for a meal one evening, we paid over £80.00 for a meal that was rubbish so didn't bother again.
I would agree that the beds were quite hard, but it didn't stop any of us getting a good nights sleep. We would definitely go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel ROC Continental Park is located only 50 metres from the Playa de Muro beach, and very close to the s'Albufera Nature Reserve, a combination which together form one of the island's longest and most beautiful beaches.The Hotel Roc Continental Park offers its guests an All-Inclusive board basis with all the necessary comforts and a wide range of possibilities to ensure that guests have a wonderful stay.This hotel offers the most comfortable accommodation in the area: an unbeatable value and great all inclusive benefits. A wide range of hotel activities with special entertainment for both children and adults really makes a difference, being fully recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Roc Continental Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Stil Continental Park
- Hotel Roc Continental Park Playa De Muro, Majorca