Arrived late and instead of the usual ham and cheese plate we actually had a pasta salad Buffett to choose from which was good. Mistakingly we had booked a budget apartment which for my parents was adequate but for my partner and I and two children was far too small, my youngests cot filled the whole lounge and my teenager was on a pull out bed on the floor, the apartment overlooked a noisy road too. The patio doors were not double glazed and rather rickety. We stayed half board and the food was very good, you could also pay 3 euros per adult and drink as much as you liked at dinner which was a good deal. We tried to up grade our room or change hotel at first because of the room which was so much smaller than any other Iberostar we have ever stayed at, and the reception desk man was very helpful and friendly but unfortunately being half term everything was fully booked. With a little jiggery pokery I managed to organise the room so we could walk in it by putting the coffee table on the balcony. The hotel has an excellent position on the beachfront, and the beach was perfect for the kids. If you like sitting round the pool on holiday I wouldn't stay here, the sunbeds were covered in towels b4 breakfast! In my opinion the management should have reserved the right to remove them but they didn't. Overall we enjoyed our stay because of the location on the beach which when you need to go back to the room quickly with nappy issues it only takes a couple of minutes to walk from waters edge to room it is ideal also decent food and fact I didn't have to worry about my toddler running around as it was buggy city. Definatly a hotel for family's. The cooking facility's were a bit naff though offering only 2 hob rings and 1 saucepan!. Alcudia was also a family resort but if we were holidaying without the children would prefer cala d'or, as the resort is more upmarket and for a beach to rival playa del muro the es trenc beaches are fabulous albeit a small drive away. In conclusion would definatly return to the alcudia park with little kids but next time book a better room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iberostar Alcudia Park hotel has a fantastic location on one of the longest beaches on the island, and just 6 km away from Puerto de Alcudia. The complex features 366 rooms as well as an outdoor pool and a heated covered pool, with sunbeds, towels and umbrellas also available. Guests can also choose to stay in a superior Star Prestige room and enjoy its exclusive facilities and services. The cuisine at the Alcudia Park hotel is perfect for all, thanks to the wide choice at the buffet and the possibility of choosing low calorie dishes or the special menu for gluten intolerant guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Iberostar, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca