Location was great for the beach. The hotel was modern and well maintained and the staff were very friendly. Food was good with lots of choice although with a young family we were pleased we had gone half board and able to swap evening meal for lunch as the hotel restaurant was self service (not unsurprisingly) and we personally found meal time more enjoyable without one of us constantly being up getting something. There were plenty of places nearby where you could eat out. Pool area of the hotel was good for families and the hotel faced right on to a lovely safe beach. There was evening entertainment each night. We only saw the kids entertainment which they enjoyed. We didn't see the later shows but there was good variety and they seemed popular. We did hear them as they were loud but always stopped by 11pm, There was also a good kids club for young kids and older ones and they always seemed to have fun.
The only criticism was more about guests rather than the hotel as despite the best efforts of the hotel guests seemed intent on reserving space by the pool by whatever means. The hotel actually stacked all the loungers each evening and chained them and by 8.30 in the morning there would be a crowd around them waiting for them to be unchained having already put towels down by "their" space or wrapped towels around "their" umbrella. We just paid each day to use the beach facilities and walked the short distance to use the pool whenever we fancied it.
In summary a good choice for a family beach holiday and we would go back - just a shame certain guests of certain nationalities couldn't just take their chances that there would be a sun lounger free when they needed one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel has an fantastic location on the longest beach on the island, and just 6 km away from Puerto de Alcudia. The complex features 366 rooms as well as an outdoor pool and a heated covered pool, with hammocks, towels and parasols also available. Guests can also choose to stay in a superior Star Prestige room and enjoy its exclusive facilities and services. The cuisine at the Alcudia Park hotel is perfect for all, thanks to the wide choice at the buffet and the possibility of choosing low calorie dishes or the special menu for coeliacs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Iberostar, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca