Well this was a holiday to remember!we stayed here last month, august,this is one of the best times to stay the weather was excellent!very hot,with a couple of cooler days which just made it perfect!
We stayed all inclusive,the first time we have,and I can tell you that it was great!evey night they have a special themed night such as mexican,spanish,italian,vegetarian(but I have to say the vegetarian night wasnt all vegetarian,there was a huge joint of ham!haha)the food was tremendous,gorgeous!always a kids buffet for children with things like,pizza, pasta, breaded chicken,etc. deserts were fantastic,different things from apple pie to chocolate brownies,different types of cakes,always ice cream,with juices+sprinkles(great treat for the children!)overall the food was fabulous,amazing!people do complain about nothing theres always people who pick faults with everything,and to be honest there is nothing I can complain about!
Now the pool was great a fab size,other hotels in the area didnt have one no where near as big as this hotels.there was a main pool which was deep,but with underwater steps all the way around which made it safe for children,there was also a very shallow pool suitable for babies to play in,and another pool which was about knee hight,perfect for younger children to play in,there was also an indoor pool,for rainy days.all four of the pools were very clean and in great quality.the lifeguard didnt allow lilos in the biggest pool,which was very easy to see why,the pool would get packed and adults who wanted a swim wouldnt be able to enjoy that,but floats and lilos were allowed in the baby pool and the knee high pool.
On a lunch time the restaurant was open,but if your wet and don't fancy the restaurant,there was the beach bar,lots of food available here and it was lovely to sit on the beach enjoying a lovely meal.
On an evening the beach bar was open to serve drinks,there was always a fantasic show suitable for the children and adults,the entertainment team were fab!
My children went to kids club a few times there was mini club and maxi club,mini club for younger children and maxi club for the older ones,also everyday there was an activity adults and over 14year olds could take part in,such as bow+arrow shooting and things like that,they took part on the grass area.all the kids club team were fab!a young girl from leeds was one of the fitness coaches,hannah I recall was her name,she did aqua arobics everyday in the small pool,and once a week or every two weeks she did it in the sea,this was a big hit with the ladies,even men joined in!fab for burning off them extra calories you put on whilst eating the amazing food!
The staff at iberostar were great,sorted us out straight away at reception,checked us in super quick,showed us to our room and carried our cases up for us,sorted us out with our safe key,offered us with a free bottle of water each day,beach towels were available here,10euro a towel and you get a clean one each day,when you go to the booth round th pool to change it at the end of your stay you get your money back from your towels,which is great,nothing bad to say about the staff at all. There were two computers in reception,where you could access the web,facebook,etc 1/2 an hour free wifi everyday was available in reception,but you have to pay if you want wifi access all round the hotel,such as pool side and in your room.
The rooms were fab,double bed for the adults+a sofa bed for the children,me+my husband enjoyed this stay so much,our little girl(2years old)loved the things too
Overall this was the best holiday by far,it was fab!amazing food,great staff,couldnt fault anything,the location is fantastic literally two steps of the hotel ground and your on the beach perfect!loved it definitely going back next year,booked already!super duper holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iberostar Alcudia Park hotel has a fantastic location on one of the longest beaches on the island, and just 6 km away from Puerto de Alcudia. The complex features 366 rooms as well as an outdoor pool and a heated covered pool, with sunbeds, towels and umbrellas also available. Guests can also choose to stay in a superior Star Prestige room and enjoy its exclusive facilities and services. The cuisine at the Alcudia Park hotel is perfect for all, thanks to the wide choice at the buffet and the possibility of choosing low calorie dishes or the special menu for gluten intolerant guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Iberostar, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca