Just back from a great week in this 4* hotel, which was recommended by a work colleague. Reception staff were so very helpful (especially the gent from Belgium) and was soon unpacking in the ample room, which included a fridge which was ideal. Yes, the wi-fi and safe hire were extra, but well worth the modest cost. Cleaning, waiting, bar, handymen, restaurant,
and entertainment staff were all friendly and helpful, and always acknowledged you throughout the hotel complex. The food variety and quality was always good, and nobody would not be able to find something they liked at breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The pool bar was very good, and always had a good variety of drinks to choose from. Entertainment was varied, professional, and entertaining. A Doctor attended the hotel daily, and there was a Spa in the building, where massages etc, are available. A few steps down from the pool bar, and you were on a never ending sandy beach, with lifeguards nearby. Nearby pier provided a ferry to nearby Alcudia, or longer trips. Local bus services to Alcudia, Palma, and other destinations were nearby also. Plenty shops, supermarkets, chemists, cafés, restaurants, bars, church, car hire, tour bookings, and childrens amusements are all within a few minutes walk from hotel. Cannot fault hotel in any way, and will be visiting here again. Plenty areas of interest nearby, and throughout the island, including markets, and of course Palma Cathedral. Would recommend hotel without hesitation. Only negative about holiday was the long transfer time from airport to hotel, but that is outwith the control of the hotel. The area is more suitable for families, or those who prefer a quieter resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLEASE NOTE: The IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel reopens its doors this spring with new suites and Star Prestige zone, as well as a new Beach Club. Located right on the seafront at the Playa de Muro, IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is one of Alcudia’s leading hotels. This apartment hotel with exclusive All Inclusive option is ideal for families with children for many reasons including the hotel's unique U-shape, which provides security and privacy, and the shallow sea waters. Likewise, the hotel is home to Alcudia's port promenade, one of the most entertaining in Majorca, in a coveted inlet perfect for water-sports. Our hotel offers 366 apartments, many with lovely sea, pool, or garden views. Pools and Beach. This Alcudia all-inclusive family hotel's pristine pools and beach, nearly touching each other, are the main attraction for guests at the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park during their stay in Alcudia. Children can play and splash in the water while parents relax without worry. Playa de Muro is one of the best beaches on the island of Mallorca. Relaxing Vacations. At IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park's SPA Sensations, you can indulge in the best services in a new concept in wellbeing for hotels in Alcudia. Treatments and facilities include Finnish sauna, massage, Turkish baths, manicure and pedicure room, hydro-massage, and relaxation area...all performed with the utmost care and attention of the best, skilled professionals of our top Playa de Muro spa hotel. Extra charge. Kids Entertained Like Never Before. Our family-oriented hotel in Alcudia plans children's activities according to age. The Teenieclub has been created for teenagers, packed with a generous offering of sports and activities. Your little kings and queens will continue to feel like royalty with the activities and games offered during your Alcudia vacation. Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel you will have fun with a wide array of activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you in one of the best hotels in Alcudia. Priority Location Apartments. Integrated in 2011, the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is proud to present its Priority Location Apartments, ideal for luxury apartment holidays in Playa de Muro: modern, exclusive, and featuring an enormous 40-inch flat screen TV as well a grand panoramic terrace with outdoor sofa, two hammocks, artificial grass and views of the swimming pool. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Iberostar, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca