The hotel is located about one hour on foot from the Port of Alcudia, the same distance is to Can Picafort. We usually went to the Port and Picafort by taxi (about 10 Euro). The buses come late. Genarally, there is not much to see around. If you feel like sightseeing, you can go to the old town of Alcudia, or other destinations around the Alcudia district.
When it comes to the facilities, every day there was some kind of animation every determined hour. As I remember there was aqua aerobics at 12am, some nordic walking, aerobics. Moreover the kids can join the mini and maxi club, where they can play. So I think you don't have to wory, that your child will be bored. It won't as there are many children coming to the hotel. Frankly speaking It was really hard to relax while eating during the beakfast or dinner, as the kids shouted all the time and their parents did not seem to pay any attention to it.
Majority of the hotel quests consistutes German. I think 80% of all quests came with their children (avagare age 1-11), there were also some old pensioneers. I could hardly see any single, just a few couples.
It is NOT a place for people 20-26 as Alcudia is rather place to relax with children on the beach.
Staff is the best ever, very helpful, attendant, smiling, kind.
When it comes to the beach - it is sandy, and both the beach and the sea are very clean. But WATCH OUT - the closer to Can Picafort, the beach is more ugly and dirty.
The Spanish are very hostile and nice. They are very careful and pay attention to safety around them eg. the man shouted from the car at some strange children when the were cycling on the wrong side of the street, and you can easily recognize Spanish people, as the always stop to pass the passerbies crossing the road.
All in all I would recommend the hotel for those who want to have some nice view holiday with their kids or elderly couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLEASE NOTE: The IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel reopens its doors this spring with new suites and Star Prestige zone, as well as a new Beach Club. Located right on the seafront at the Playa de Muro, IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is one of Alcudia’s leading hotels. This apartment hotel with exclusive All Inclusive option is ideal for families with children for many reasons including the hotel's unique U-shape, which provides security and privacy, and the shallow sea waters. Likewise, the hotel is home to Alcudia's port promenade, one of the most entertaining in Majorca, in a coveted inlet perfect for water-sports. Our hotel offers 366 apartments, many with lovely sea, pool, or garden views. Pools and Beach. This Alcudia all-inclusive family hotel's pristine pools and beach, nearly touching each other, are the main attraction for guests at the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park during their stay in Alcudia. Children can play and splash in the water while parents relax without worry. Playa de Muro is one of the best beaches on the island of Mallorca. Relaxing Vacations. At IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park's SPA Sensations, you can indulge in the best services in a new concept in wellbeing for hotels in Alcudia. Treatments and facilities include Finnish sauna, massage, Turkish baths, manicure and pedicure room, hydro-massage, and relaxation area...all performed with the utmost care and attention of the best, skilled professionals of our top Playa de Muro spa hotel. Extra charge. Kids Entertained Like Never Before. Our family-oriented hotel in Alcudia plans children's activities according to age. The Teenieclub has been created for teenagers, packed with a generous offering of sports and activities. Your little kings and queens will continue to feel like royalty with the activities and games offered during your Alcudia vacation. Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel you will have fun with a wide array of activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you in one of the best hotels in Alcudia. Priority Location Apartments. Integrated in 2011, the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is proud to present its Priority Location Apartments, ideal for luxury apartment holidays in Playa de Muro: modern, exclusive, and featuring an enormous 40-inch flat screen TV as well a grand panoramic terrace with outdoor sofa, two hammocks, artificial grass and views of the swimming pool. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Iberostar, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca