Was booked into a Hotel in Alcudia, then I was forced here. When I found out that I was staying in a JS Hotel..I admit I was happy.. But the location was not my desired one, very unhappy! Location is somewhat 5km away from my chosen Alcudia one, but hey, I had no choice. I had booked through Lastcheck.co.uk sadly. I was upgraded to a suite with four big dollops of hard stained bird poo on my balcony and swept up heaps of cigarette butts on top of the kitchen roof next to my balcony - very unpleasant. The suite (room 129) was nice and I enjoyed this as well as the lounge area - although 3 star standard, not 4 star. It was mainly a Gernan Hotel, so was interesting to watch them doin there thing during dinner and breakfast. The food was fine but didn't make it to 4 star standards, more like 3 star. Choices were no way near to a 4 star. Playa de Muro is a nice resort, but I wanted Alcudia, not the Hotels fault. All in all it was ok and the Free Wifi was a huge bonus! Plus there is a bus stop right outside, another bonus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2006, the beach hotel consists of a 4-storey building with a total of 20 singles and 180 double rooms, as well as a well-kept garden area. Amongst the hotel facilities there is a foyer with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk and a lift. A cafe, a bar, a TV room and an air-conditioned restaurant with highchairs for children are to be found within the hotel. Moreover, the hotel offers a conference room, a public Internet terminal and a bicycle storage facility as well as bicycle hire. Younger guests may let off steam in the playground. Those arriving by car may make use of the car park or garage. Laundry services are available as well as medical assistance to round off the services on offer. *** FREE WIFI *** This popular hotel lies in the area Playa de Muro and is only 100 m from the beach and the sea. From the hotel, all the sightseeing attractions and the centre of town, which is only 4 kilometres away, can easily reached by making use of the local bus service. A selection of shopping venues, restaurants, bars and pubs are located in the hotel's vicinity and the nearest nightclubs are within 2.5 km of the hotel. The en suite rooms are fitted with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, air conditioning/ central heating, a balcony, a hire safe and a minibar. The hotel offers a pool with a children's area, a snack bar, sun loungers and parasols. Sports enthusiasts may enjoy a game of table tennis or a work out in the gym. The health spa offers a sauna, a steam room and a hot tub. The hotel also offers a seasonal entertainment programme to ensure that there is never a dull moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel JS Alcudi-Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Js Alcudi-Mar Hotel Playa De Muro
- Alcudi Mar Hotel
- Hotel JS Alcudi-Mar Playa De Muro, Majorca