Just arrived in Palma Airport from Manchester to be told this hotel is now no longer available but no reason why and trying to send us to Palma Nova. We are a family of 3 with a 9 year old son and we specifically wanted the north of the island. After much pressing finally told the hotel has double booked. Travel Agent happy to take £2300 for a week though! I'm disgusted by both the travel agent and hotel. We were so looking forward to our holiday after reading such great reviews. Currently sat in airport while husband is searching the internet for a decent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Valentin Blue Bay is especially suitable for families. Swimmers and cyclists also chose the hotel to practice. The hotel is situated in the middle of the nature park S'Albufera, famous for its birds. Nearby there is the wide beach of Ca'n Picafort with crystal clear water and white sand, surrounded by dunes and pine woods. Also nearby the centre of the area of Albufera which offers entertainment and lively, summerly ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Valentin Playa de Muro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Blue Bay Hotel Playa De Muro
- Valentin Playa De Muro Majorca