This hotel matches the photos - lovely pool, individual cabins, very tidy and well looked after. The cabins work really well - you get a nice big patio and feeling of space. The food is good, but gets a little boring after a while. It's close to a great beach, a wonderful nature walk, a supermarket, and the bus to Alcudia and Pollenca. In August, we found it expensive, but I suppose it was the top of the season. The entertainment was fun in the evenings, but not too many people were interested as most had toddlers and babies, I guess. So don't expect a party atmosphere. I also agree with other reviewers that the bathrooms are small and beds not all that comfortable - but my husband and kids thought it was just fine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Valentin Blue Bay is especially suitable for families. Swimmers and cyclists also chose the hotel to practice. The hotel is situated in the middle of the nature park S'Albufera, famous for its birds. Nearby there is the wide beach of Ca'n Picafort with crystal clear water and white sand, surrounded by dunes and pine woods. Also nearby the centre of the area of Albufera which offers entertainment and lively, summerly ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mirai, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Valentin Playa de Muro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Blue Bay Hotel Playa De Muro
- Valentin Playa De Muro Majorca