Having just returned from our first family holiday from the Albufera Playa I felt compelled to write a review and explain how fantastic this hotel was. The moment we arrived we received the warmest and friendliest welcome from Antonio whose check in was wonderful. He explained everything clearly and he put us as ease right away. The room was spotlessly clean and very nicely decorated. It was modern, light and fresh. The grounds of the hotel were beautiful and so well maintained we literally couldn't fault it. The hotel had 3 pools again which were beautiful and the hotels sister hotel was directly next door infact it was basically one big hotel split into two. We spent most of our time at that hotels pool as we found it better for our two year old son as it had a gradual slope where he could run in and out.
The food was amazing there was plenty of selection and the restaurants had something different to offer daily. The food was so fresh and most of it was cooked and served to you by the chef. We loved the freshly made pancakes in the mornings. We were never left without a drink and we found the service to be the best we have experienced. We were mainly served by the same people all week...Andreas, Rafael, Nora & M.Pilar sorry if I have spelt those incorrectly but they were all fantastic and they all made such a fuss of our son. They really did make our stay so comfortable and enjoyable and they really made our little boy feel so special.
The entertainment staff were also exceptional. There was a good mixture of nationalities and they made it enjoyable for everyone. There was definitely no preferred nationality we found everyone was treat exactly the same!! The entertainment staff got everyone on board but at the same time they were not over baring they really kept everything exciting and everyone smiling. Ramus was so funny but the whole entertainment team were again exceptional. There was a mini disco on for the children each night which my son loved and this was always followed by a show. The shows were brilliant and very family friendly.
Overall we would like to thank the staff at this hotel for making our first holiday so special, every staff member that we came into contact with from housekeeping to the bar to the maintenance team were all so friendly and welcoming. It was also my birthday during our stay and the staff left me a bottle of champagne in the room which I didn't expect and was over the moon with.
In particular we must say a huge thank you to Miquel who worked in the restaurant. Everyday he would greet our little boy with a hand shake and Hayden our son absolutely loved him. He always had a lolly at hand because our little boy would always ask for one. His manner and service was so genuine and caring and we were quite sad to say goodbye at the end of our holiday!! Thank you Miquel you are a credit to your company.
We will definitely be back and will be bringing some of our friends with us next year. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Albufera Playa hotel is located on the sea front of Playa de Muro, one of the best-maintained sand expanses on the entire Mediterranean. This is a highly recommended hotel to enjoy a family holiday with children or as a couple. SPA, cuisine, sports, entertainment... The services at the Albufera Playa hotel are wide-ranging and will allow you to enjoy an ample variety of entertainment for adults and children alike. These include five restaurants and two bars in the all inclusive accommodation type (optional); Miniclub (ages 4 to 7), Maxiclub (ages 8 to 12), Teenieclub (ages 13 to 17); as well as a playground and children’s pool. There’s also SPA Sensations, the space where you can restore the balance between body and mind, a fitness centre, and Fit & Fun activities... there’s something for every member of the family. And if you’re also looking for some added exclusivity, the Albufera Playa hotel offers its Star Prestige service with luxury services, such as a rooftop VIP zone featuring Balinese beds, Jacuzzis, Open Bar with drinks and amazing views of Playa de Muro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Iberostar, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Albufera Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Albufera Playa Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Hotel Albufera Playa
- IBEROSTAR Albufera Playa Playa De Muro, Majorca