The hotel has everything you need, excellent customer service, excellet quality buffet food, great location next to quiet sandy beach and clear blue water and next to beautiful national park. I really struggle to find any fault with the place, but if I had too the only thing I could is the room cleaning is not immaculate and the rooms are little on the small side. Travelled with a 9 month old baby and we had a brilliant holiday, this is one of very few places that we are already planing to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s the service that you get from our staff, it’s our luxury facilities, it’s the direct beach access, it’s the hundreds of entertainment activities for your children, and so much more. At the IBEROSTAR Playa de Muro Village, you’ll have plenty of ways to experience the real meaning of a 5-star holiday. Carry on reading if you’d like to know all the ways that you can relax to your heart’s content with your family in this hotel in Mallorca. À la carte rest. Yes, you read right. In addition to 24-hour reception and comfortable bedrooms to help you have a great night’s sleep, in this hotel with spa in Mallorca, you’ll find a pillow menu with something for everyone: feathers, latex, memory foam or butterfly are just some of the options you can choose from. A world of flavours. Innovative or traditional cuisine, on the beach or by the pool, national or international, with local or exotic produce. Whatever your preferences, at this All Inclusive hotel in Mallorca you’ll always find what you’re looking for, from the local pa amb oli to the freshest nigiri recipes all the way from Japan. Touch the sky. In Playa de Muro, you’ll find dunes, fine sand and crystal-clear water just steps from your hotel. If you head towards the beach closest to Alcudia, you’ll find the perfect area to fly colourful kites with your children, or to watch bolder types reaching for the sky while practising kitesurfing. Luxury rest. The SPA Sensations at IBEROSTAR Playa de Muro Village is synonymous with relaxation and tranquillity. Forget the outside world when you step into the jet shower, sauna or the Turkish bath, or discover over 20 massages and body and facial treatments that will leave your body on cloud nine. The fun starts here. Children play at being a top chef for the day, or dress up as a prince or princess making their own crowns in the Miniclub. And you? At the same time, you can seize the opportunity to enjoy a fruit sorbet on the sun lounger by the pool, or practise sports like tennis, aqua gym, Pilates or cycling. Pack your bag. Yours and your children’s, because there’s lots to discover in Mallorca! Close to the hotel, you can spot sea birds and discover the unspoilt landscapes of the S’Albufera Natural Park or take a trip back in time exploring the ruins of the Roman city of Pol·lèntia. 312 kilometres of fun for cycling enthusiasts. The Tramuntana mountains, Alcudia or the sea front at Palma are a few of the places you can get to know from your saddle. Don’t miss routes like the Mallorca 312 or any of the perks on offer at this hotel: bike storage, workshop, bike hire and everything you can imagine for those who live life on two wheels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Iberostar, Priceline, Ebookers, Lastminute, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your IBEROSTAR Playa de Muro Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa De Muro Village Hotel Playa De Muro
- Playa De Muro Iberostar
- IBEROSTAR Playa De Muro Village Majorca