“NEVER SEEN BETTER!”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Mai Khao
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“NEVER SEEN BETTER!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

A honeymoon spent at Anantara Phucket couldn't be better.. I have stayed 4 nights 21-25 October at Sala Pool Villa#50. There is nothing that could be better. Excellent staff, very helpful..Very beautiful scenery, excellent food.

Anything you need you will definitely find! I highly recommend Anantara Phucket and is definitely on top of my list!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (267)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Booked through hotel staff. Everything was seamless. I was asked what style of food I wanted. I asked for seafood.
On arrival I was greeted by the staff and introduced to our waiter. He was extremely polite and attentive throughout the night. The entree was a selection of sushi, sashimi and fresh seafood. The main was BBQ seafood including a whole lobster. Both courses were served with a selection of sauces that just brought the food to life. Dessert was a selection of fresh fruit and a refreshing sorbet, which I have to say just cleaned the palate and ended the dinner on a high note. Over all this was a 5 star dinning experience and well worth a trip from any part of Phuket. Was defiantly the culinary high light of the trip.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and i have stayed at Anantara resort for a week during our honeymoon!We were treated like royalty! The GM greeted us as my husband owns a leading luxury travel agency in Jordan. We had a great time. It is such a nice resort. We stayed at a beautiful pool villa (Lagoon view). The resort itself was a bit far from the town however really calm, gorgeous garden landscaping, breath-taking views, excellent restaurants... And the list just goes on and on!

Room Tip: All villas are great!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Rashda M
Bielsk Podlaski, Poland
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The site is surrounded by greenery and its beautiful well maintained. The villas are spacious and the beautiful Thai style is very chic and refined. We stayed in room pool villa (No. 24). They are located at the edge of the lagoon and enjoy a relaxing private space in the lagoon! The beautiful private pool and all the space outside the villa (rest room, mini bar,). The service is excellent and the entire staff is unheard of kindness! Breakfast just one word: happiness! As well as the delicious dishes Offered by the Fire and Sea Salt. The beach is beautiful and is located in a quiet area. For a luxurious and relaxing stay at Anantara Phuket Villas is ideal!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Carrie S
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Perfect in every way! We loved our room very private room that backed to the lagoon. We took long afternoon naps in the pool cabana and ate amazing food. The only day we left our Villa was for the superb scuba diving arranged by the hotel. We still talk about how this was our favorite holiday and can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: A room that backs to the lagoon. Very private!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I had a chance to try the signature restaurant called "Sea Fire Salt" restaurant. They said it s the must to visit. So I give it a try. Since I ve been there, I am sure that I made the right decision. The restaurants located near the beach. You can sit indoor and outdoor. I decided to sit outside. The restaurant atmosphere is great. The staffs are professional and helpful. Even the restaurant is quite full. But the staffs always walk around and check on guest feedback. They are very proactive and have a good product knowledge to recommend the menu including the promotion of the day. With departure, they offer me the buggy to send me to the Hotel's lobby without asking. I found it very impressive. While I were waiting for the buggy, the staffs came to check few times and apology on waiting which I make me feel that they care about the guests.

Next day I came to have a dinner at "La Sala" restaurant as I've been approached by the hostess on the night before. She recommended me to come back to visit the restaurant and inform me the promotion on the next day. The restaurant atmosphere is fantastic. I sit inside and try the Italian set menu. The food taste is so good. The price is reasonable with the quality of food and services. I'm sure the staffs have been trained well as they are very professional, helpful and proactive.

This is very great dinging experiences and I'm sure that I ll come back again and don't hesitate to recommend friends to visit.

Stayed October 2556
1 Thank nungningnarak
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I loved this hotel! From the moment we were picked up at the airport until we checked out everything was perfect! We loved our villa and the feeling like we were really in nature but just a few short steps away was the beach. The food was delicious! We also really enjoyed the couples massage! The only downfall is this hotel is really in the middle of nowhere. We were a little disappointed that there weren't many restaurants to eat at outside of the hotel and we didn't love the Marriott restaurants next door. However, since this was the first part of our trip we didn't mind relaxing and the tranquility. This hotel is as good as a Four Seasons and I highly recommend it for couples. I don't think this is a place for children.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 328 in Patong

Been to Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas? Share your experiences!