My first visit goes back to 2009, with returns 2010 and 2011, and since 2012 I "needed" two stays here per year. The "life" of a GM at such a resort is usually not more than maybe 2 years unitl his time for the next move is up, but their key service staff remained almost unchanged throughout the years, and it is of course nice if everybody remembers you even by name when you come back. They always check in which Villa you were last time, and try to remember whether you liked that one, and if you did, they do everything possible to re-assign the same Villa for you again. Our table at the Seaf Fire Salt restaurant is also the same since years, as our preferred seats at the Tree House are. And the rest? I can only repeat or confirm what many other visitors already wrote: the Villas are great and very spaceous, the pool is fantastic and clean, and there are 2 (two) minibars in the outside loggia - one full of wine and champagne, the other one filled with soft drinks and beer. The food and service at the SFS is great, and if you like something which is not on the menue, they still do it for you! Breakfast is also very fine, and so is the whole resort, with a very nice and romantic touch in the evenings when they light the paraffin lamps along their two road bridges over the lagoon. There were a few mishaps occuring this time, which can happen. It's the way how they care and either solve the issues, or apologize. Their apologies this time were a free lunch plus a good bottle of wine in the room for free. This made all mishaps unhappen, and we'll be back in September already again, in order to maintain our pace of two stays per year.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the charming tropical beauty of Thailand's premier island destination, Anantara Phuket Villas provides a luxurious refuge that opens out onto unspoiled panoramas. Awake to the sight of virgin sands backed by the lush vegetation of Sirinath National Park. Trek through the dense jungle by elephant to discover untouched island wonders. Relax in your private pool villa surrounded by the finest materials and design. Our Phuket resort puts the upmost emphasis on designer relaxation and guests' privacy, with 91 private Phuket pool villas scattered harmoniously across a prime stretch of Mai Khao Beach. Complimenting our luxury resort's tropically inviting accommodation is a host of services and facilities of the highest standard, including premium restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. Anantara Phuket's glorious contemporary design is inspired by a location that offers an array of activities, from diving in pristine waters to learning the ancient art of Thai cookery. The full delights of Anantara Phuket Villas are ready for you to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Phuket Villas Hotel Mai Khao
- Anantara Hotel Mai Khao
- Anantara Hotel Phuket
- Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas