Upon reading some of the previous reviews on Trip Advisor, I will say that we were very nervous about staying at the Anantara Phuket. The property is beautiful and the staff is polite, friendly and go out of their way to make your stay memorable. Although some of the staff had trouble understanding and speaking English they at least get an A for effort. After all--we are visiting their country! The beach was quiet and secluded --great for morning walks. The pool bar 'Infinity" had happy hour every evening with 2 for one drinks on everything but wine. They would also come around with a sample of free appetizers--an unexpected surprise. We hung out for sunset there every night---the seats and the lounge music made every evening enjoyable.
The rooms were clean and luxurious--the products were excellent. I would have preferred that housekeeping clean my villa at around the same time everyday. They cleaned sometimes in the morning and sometimes late afternoon. It wasn't to much of an imposition since we were at our pool most of the time. But they would brings fresh water daily and ice and if they didn't come till the afternoon you had to call for delivery. Not a big deal --just an inconvenience.
Restaurants were good--seafood was great. It was pricey--but I expect that at this type of resort. Morning buffet was excellent--loved the thai omelet and waffles--the fresh fruit and juice were excellent!
Received complimentary spa offering (90 minutes for 2) not sure why we received it--but it was fabulous!
Overall we loved it--we would go back for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the charming tropical beauty of Thailand's premier island destination, Anantara Phuket Villas provides a luxurious refuge that opens out onto unspoiled panoramas. Awake to the sight of virgin sands backed by the lush vegetation of Sirinath National Park. Trek through the dense jungle by elephant to discover untouched island wonders. Relax in your private pool villa surrounded by the finest materials and design. Our Phuket resort puts the upmost emphasis on designer relaxation and guests' privacy, with 91 private Phuket pool villas scattered harmoniously across a prime stretch of Mai Khao Beach. Complimenting our luxury resort's tropically inviting accommodation is a host of services and facilities of the highest standard, including premium restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. Anantara Phuket's glorious contemporary design is inspired by a location that offers an array of activities, from diving in pristine waters to learning the ancient art of Thai cookery. The full delights of Anantara Phuket Villas are ready for you to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Phuket Villas Hotel Mai Khao
- Anantara Hotel Mai Khao
- Anantara Hotel Phuket
- Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas