We stayed in one of the basic huts for our first 2 nights in Thailand, the huts were exactly as advertised and what we expected. We had nearly the whole beach to ourselves most of the time, there are a few hotels further down the beach but no one seemed to venture very far down. The restaurant is very well run and reasonably priced. There are also a few more restaurants a mile or so back up the entrance and a few shops selling basic goods.Even on our departure they were more than happy to book us a taxi to patong which was 200 baht cheaper than the price listed outside on the road. Our only fault is that now everywhere else we go seems very busy and not so laid back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very natural resort with modern facilities and friendly English speaking staff. Round En-Suite Cottages, Beach Huts and Campground. Licenced Restaurant open to the public and serving a large variety of Thai & English food. This site is one of the most natural and quietest areas of Phuket and a complete contrast to the overdeveloped south. There is no road along the beach so you will not be disturbed by noisy traffic or nightclubs and although we are only a few kilometers from the airport you you cannot hear the aircraft. It is our policy to operate using environmentally friendly practices as much as possible. All building and fittings are recently constructed so you can be sure of clean & presentable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Seaside Cottages & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Cottages & Restaurant Hotel Mai Khao
- Seaside Cottages And Restaurant
- Seaside Cottages & Restaurant Phuket/Mai Khao