After reading several praising reviews hereunder, our expectations were nothing but sky-high but we are, nevertheless absolutely blown away. We can’t find enough superlatives to describe this place. The staff were extremely hospitable and EVERYONE was doing their utmost to make us comfortable and have the holiday of our lives. The contemporary design is awesome and refreshing, the beautiful setting close to the vast and unscathed Mai Khao Beach is magnificent. Walking along the beach, most of the times, without a single person in sight felt like one was transferred to a much more secluded island. The food experience was superb. The breakfast buffet is extensive, catering for all tastes, NOTHING too much trouble. For lunch or dinner one could choose from high-tasted Thai dishes, often with an interesting twist at Takieng Restaurant. A sophisticated international menu at Loca Vore or laidback Pan-Asian cuisine and world class pizzas at the Sandbox. There is also a coffeehouse on the premises with delicious sandwiches, salads and pastries etc. all made with a finesse. This was our fourth time travelling during low season. The number of tourists are strongly reduced, the hotel rates are considerably lower and the weather has so far, not diverged much from what one could expect in November to Mars. However, you should know that there is a higher risk for rain. We usually spend a lot of time browsing the internet in order to find spiffy accommodations. From now on, when considering going to Phuket we don’t need to do that anymore. We have found our haven!
Thanks to the lovely staff.
We had the fantastic opportunity to spend four amazing weeks at Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa. We were seeking total relaxation but we got much more. We got a feeling of well-being that we haven’t experienced in a long time. We are deeply moved by your kindness and attention. Thank you so much. Sincerely yours, Khun David & Khun Johanna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens, the chic boutique-like Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel, offers privacy and is only 15 minutes leisurely drive from Phuket International Airport. Our Phuket, Thailand resort's location is ideally adjacent to beautiful Sirinath Marine National Park, as well, providing the chance to completely enjoy the magic of our island. We offer 22 Pool Villas and 4 Ocean Front Pool Villas with private pool and large patio, 4 One Bedroom Suites and 150 Deluxe Rooms. Two outdoor swimming pools, Quan Spa with eight treatment rooms, 6 event venues, steam rooms, outdoor massage sala, fitness centre, bike rides, cooking school, diving lessons, Kid's world and children's pavilion with indoor recreation area and outdoor pool all delight travelers to Thailand. Golf is available nearby, and for your gastronomical journey, our hotel offers an all-day restaurant with fresh ingredients - our signature Loca Vore, Takieng - Thai Restaurant. We also provide The Lounge, Doppio for gourmet deli with coffee and tea leaf bar and Sand Box at Mai Khao beachfront serving international cuisine during the day and BBQ at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travelbag, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Renaissance Phuket Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao