I spent a quick 4D3N trip here with my sister in May 2014. IF your aim is to spend time away from the loud city, some quiet peaceful time, this is the place to be. It is secluded, quiet and serene. There was even a point of time where there were barely 5 people on the beach.
The food is a little pricey, so is the spa services, but you can easily get these at the small village/market nearby (10mins away with free shuttle from the hotel).
All in all, I had the perfect time de-stressing here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Phuket Island, Maikhao Dream Villa Resort and Spa, Phuket, is only a short drive away from Phuket airport. It offers 22 exquisite pool villas that blend in perfectly with Phuket’s natural beauty. The resort exudes unstinting grandeur in a tranquil and natural environment where the warm turquoise sea caresses the golden sand of Maikhao Beach. Escape to a tropical playground where the warm turquoise sea caresses the golden sand of Maikhao Beach nature and sophisticated Thai design converge in celebration of a luxurious stay. Maikhao Dream Villa Resort & Spa, Phuket is a splendid holiday destination offering impeccable personalized services and facilities tailored to exceed guests’ expectations and ensure a “home-away-from-home” stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maikhao Dream Villa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maikhao Dream Villa Hotel Mai Khao
- Maikhao Dream Villa Resort And Spa Phuket/Mai Khao