“Friends trip”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KITWAINAT...
“Friends trip”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

We are a group of 15 from Hong Kong, it’s not easy to find a huge & well facilitated villa in Phuket for big group.

The villa is huge with 5 bedrooms of infinity pool view & another 3 bedrooms with garden view. Spacious, comfortable & relaxing.

Villa Zavier provides in-villa massage, dining, pool-side barbecue, bowling, cinema, gym room... you can just stay there for 2 days without going out to town.

The manager called Win is super nice & helpful, thank you.

Location is not very convenient, taxi will charge extra because of the steep slope to reach the villa from Surin Beach. But the villa provides a 12-seated minibus for complimentary use except gasoline.

As many people concern about security issue in Thailand, Villa Zavier is what I recommend in Phuket, because they have 24-hr in-villa staff staying. You’ll see the staff preparing your breakfast everyone once you wake up & they are always helpful.

Villa Zavier is a good choice for families & friends!

Date of stay: February 2018
25 Mar 2018
Dear Natalie,

Thank you so much for your detailed and nice review regarding your stay Feb 3 to 6, 2018, much appreciated.
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future :-)

Best//Johan
Odyssey17...
Bangkok, Thailand
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 10 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I had our wedding recently and we booked Villa Zavier for our parents and us to stay. We also used the villa for our wedding. We could not find a single fault or negative about the 5 day stay. View amazing, rooms amazing, details covered, great food, amazing pool, but above all the staff at the villa were world class. I cannot imagine anyone ever not being 100% satisfied with the value for money experience that you will have staying at Villa Zavier. It is a luxury lifestyle experience yet I feel that it was not that expensive for what we received and if you do the math per person it is cheaper than most luxury resorts. I would put this Villa as the best destination possible for family retreats, small weddings, small group luxury vacations, etc Cannot say enough positives about it.

Date of stay: June 2017
10 Jun 2017
Thank you so much Sir, my staff informed me about you and your family ans said "soo lovely people to serve" and your wedding reception was to die for, I have seen some photos, impressive.

Wish you good luck and all the best :-)

Johan
Daniel R
“Fab Villa, superb staff and great food”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I just got back from this great place on earth! Returning guest from Villa Zamani and now Zavier. Lina and staff are just great! (manager Win too). Always smiling and doing their utmost to make us all happy. Chef is super and all staff give service with a great touch. We where 6 adults and 10 kids. All left very satisfied.

Great stay!

Date of stay: February 2017
10 Jun 2017
Thank you Daniel for your review, I´m sure we will see you again in some of our villas in the near future. Lina and her team can't wait to serve you again

Welcome back :-)
491caroli...
Stockholm, Sweden
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We highly recommend this faboulous place.
The house is fantastic, the staff, with Lina in charge, is absolutely amazing. They took such good care of us. Not to mension the food. Better then any top restaurant. We will be back for sure! Miss you all.

Date of stay: February 2017
10 Jun 2017
Thank you Caroline, Lina and her team sends their regards and can't wait to welcome you all again :-)
Avisdeeho
Hong Kong, China
“Poor service”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

In October I booked the villa.This is the second time of the booking with this villa , Cus I believed with its service.

Sadly ,all the facility is out of order, his (so call) bowling is dysfunctioned, the gym facility is old. Room drainage is ruined. The steam room is not working. Maybe you except all your customers not using such facility but I think this villa was being deceptive. Also, The maintenance of this villa is really poor which is not acceptable to call such villa a new one. Despite all those deceptive facility the attitude of the owner is the most unacceptable.k

I have already told him the number of people will stay in this villa before our arrival but he said he receive nothing and turned out to ask for extra cost right before we leave the villa.
But the truth is he sent me the link of the manager via email and he knew what was happening. However, the owner still needs me pay for the extra which I've have already paid but as I wanted to show my experience someone stated it as a revenge.

Im here just to show my feeling of this unacceptable service also unreasonable comment on me, it is never a revenge comment as I've already paid and that doesn't really matter already.

Maybe my comment is not relevant to some of you guys out there but it really dissapointed me and I'm here just to write my experiences also kindly recommend the owner be

Date of stay: October 2016
13 Nov 2016
Dear READERS and TRIPADVISOR !

This is the same group as the "review" October 20 "BAD EXPERIENCE"
This group tried to check in a larger number of people than they had paid for and after we discover that and charged them the extra cost the revenge from them started. They was totally satisfied with their stay until we uncovered them, after that this vendetta started all over internet.

Our bowling lane works absolutely great, the villa is in fantastic shape and the gym equipment is not old, the gym is about one years "old" and in perfect condition. The seating in our home theatre as well. Again TripAdvisor, how many reviews is acceptable from one single group ?
I am managing this villa, Villa Zavier, Villa Zamani and Villa Zereno as well. We have been in the business for 7 years and have the best recommendations so I really hope readers doesn´t take any notice about this dishonest people but form their own opinion.

Welcome to our villas !

Johan Hultner
mrwong898
Hong Kong, China
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our short stay with you this weekend. Great hospitality, friendly staff and the villa was beautiful! We will come here for longer period next time! Especially thank you to Win and his team for making our trip amazing!

We will definitely be back!

Michael.

Date of stay: October 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 Oct 2016
Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your review, I will notify Win and his team.
As always, special VIP service for returning guests ;-)

Welcome back !

Best//Johan
Trek67663...
“Zavier heaven on earth !”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Great villa, excellent service and food. Better than I have ever experience before.
Really unforgettable trip to Phuket. Thank you Win and staff for a fantastic stay, see you again soon.

Date of stay: February 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Oct 2016
Thank you very much Laura for your review. I agree Win and his team is fantastic, hope to see you again in the near future :-)

Best//Johan and the team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.