“cozy and delicious”

Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: DeDos Restaurant is an application of Pablo's passion for cooking combined with a refreshing touch of Asian influence in his dishes. Here you will be delighted to try new flavor combinations that capture the best of Mediterranean, Thai, Japanese and French Cuisine, and the Chef will be more than happy to advise you in your choice. But we should not keep you waiting any longer and allow the experience to begin… Dine Different…
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Thank you DeDos team and chef for an amazing night we had! The food were delicious and service was superb! It was very thoughtful of you to offer me a yummy birthday chocolate fondant with strawberry sorbet. I highly recommend others to dine while you are in Phuket! We will love to dine again soon :)

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I stumbled into DeDos on our last night in Phuket after other dinner plans fell through. I'm very glad they did, too!

We were treated like royalty from the second we stepped in. All the servers were extremely attentive (a rarity, we came to find, in Phuket). They allowed us to take our time with the menu and enjoy our pre-dinner drinks. We also couldn't decide on which bottle of wine to order, so they brought out size-able samples of 3 of the wines to choose from.

Once we finally got down to the food - oh. my. god. Amazing! I felt like I was back in a NYC restaurant. We ordered the tartare duo appetizer and the foie gras poele. For entrees, I had the Poached Dory Roses and my husband had the special fish of the day. The dory was unbelievable! I'm a sucker for truffle-d anything, and the mixture of the truffle oil, mushrooms, and the fish was perfect. We finished with the Affogato which was so-so to me, but my husband loved it (i'm not a huge fan of amaretto, so I'm biased).

It was by far the best meal we had in Phuket for our whole trip. The chef even popped out at one point to ask us how our meal was. Everyone made us feel so welcome and pampered that if we find ourselves back in Phuket, we will definitely be back in.

1  Thank Tracy P
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I invited my friends for my birthday to DeDos and it was the best choice ever. The menu was very well matched

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were stranded in front of this restaurant due to some short but heavy rainfall when we discovered this remarkable restaurant. Although we had already passed several times in front of this place - we stayed in the Laguna Phuket area - it never came to our mind to take a closer look. But we were wrong! That same evening after going to a show we asked our driver to stop and we made a reservation right away for the next evening. It was a culinary show with one of the most delicious and creative dishes that we had for a long time! Of course one can eat very well in Phuket but this was really 'WOW' from our start till we finished our dessert! We went for the suggestions on the menu and for me the 'destructable ceasar' was really 'out of this world', this was probably one of the best starters that I ever had!! My wife went for the foie gras ravioli which was also very 'yummy, yummy'. The main course was a delicious fish creation with a touch of chorizo, a combination that you won't expect but gives the total that extra touch. We went for some pairing wines. . . no need to say that they were 'TOP'!
The interior of this restaurant is very cosy and the staff is very attentive and with a sense of humor which -we Europeans- do like.
We can only say 'thank you very much chef Pablo for this wonderful evening' and as from now when we return to our home resort in Laguna Phuket we will end up at least one night at this remarkable restaurant!
Regards from Belgium - Khun Peter

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Pablo and team....thank you for the wonderful meal and fabulous hospitality. The meal and service were wonderful and the wine list fabulous. I look forward to my next visit!