“Loved the Lamb!”

Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: DeDos Restaurant is an application of Pablo's passion for cooking combined with a refreshing touch of Asian influence in his dishes. Here you will be delighted to try new flavor combinations that capture the best of Mediterranean, Thai, Japanese and French Cuisine, and the Chef will be more than happy to advise you in your choice. But we should not keep you waiting any longer and allow the experience to begin… Dine Different…
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We fancied something Western but of good quality during a recent trip to Laguna. Dedos didnt disappoint - both my husband and I opted for the lamb and it really was excellent. The restaurant was quiet but that could be down to low season. Give the chocolate pud a go - very nice!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nothing but praise for these made us feel like we belonged the minute we walked in and the food was top notch price was pretty good for the caliber of food

Reviewed 17 June 2014

After reading all the good reviews, I booked a table for 4 before I travelled to Phuket. As I stayed at the Laguna area, DeDos sent a nice SUV to pick us from my hotel after my hotel concierge called them.
It was a Saturday night, but the restaurant was pretty empty. After some recommendations by the waiting staff, we tried the lobster bisque, lamb rack, pasta, tuna, etc. We also ordered some house-wines, by the glass. The verdict was good food but nothing to shout about.
Unfortunately, my bill was far more expensive than my nice dinner with a bottle of wine in my 5-star hotel. Worst, only realizing after I reached my hotel, the bill did not include service charge, so, tips is expected. I would have given tips as the service was good if I realize earlier .... maybe that's why we have to wait for almost 30 minutes for my return transport to arrive? By the way, the very vibrant Phuket Supper Club is just 100 meter away....

2  Thank Boon8282
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Thank you DeDos team and chef for an amazing night we had! The food were delicious and service was superb! It was very thoughtful of you to offer me a yummy birthday chocolate fondant with strawberry sorbet. I highly recommend others to dine while you are in Phuket! We will love to dine again soon :)

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I stumbled into DeDos on our last night in Phuket after other dinner plans fell through. I'm very glad they did, too!

We were treated like royalty from the second we stepped in. All the servers were extremely attentive (a rarity, we came to find, in Phuket). They allowed us to take our time with the menu and enjoy our pre-dinner drinks. We also couldn't decide on which bottle of wine to order, so they brought out size-able samples of 3 of the wines to choose from.

Once we finally got down to the food - oh. my. god. Amazing! I felt like I was back in a NYC restaurant. We ordered the tartare duo appetizer and the foie gras poele. For entrees, I had the Poached Dory Roses and my husband had the special fish of the day. The dory was unbelievable! I'm a sucker for truffle-d anything, and the mixture of the truffle oil, mushrooms, and the fish was perfect. We finished with the Affogato which was so-so to me, but my husband loved it (i'm not a huge fan of amaretto, so I'm biased).

It was by far the best meal we had in Phuket for our whole trip. The chef even popped out at one point to ask us how our meal was. Everyone made us feel so welcome and pampered that if we find ourselves back in Phuket, we will definitely be back in.

1  Thank Tracy P