“An absolute must!”

Price range: US$10 - US$150
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: When you cant deal with another chili...We'll be there, and when maybe, just maybe, you could massacre a great martini...Then we've got your back and when your craving for a great red...Then come to papa!!
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We had dinner twice here and enjoyed the meals greatly. Our group spans three generations and many "selective" eaters, including two vegetarians. SSC has it all. A great menu, outstanding dinner drinks (you have to try the Tirimasu Martini, I couldn't have enough), a wonderful and efficient staff and a great atmosphere. On our next trip, we'll definitely be back, at least once, maybe more. Be sure to make your reservation as soon as you know you want to go as it can fill up fast. The only potential challenge is parking. It is on a narrow street so suggest you find a way to be dropped off, else you may be frustrated... But the Tirimasu Martini can remedy that ;). Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent!
Food,atmosphere, ambience, staff, The Owner.General Manager
Range of drinks all are really second to none.
Very highly recommended .

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

This place will completely surprise you in a pleasant way. Great meal, good drinks and attention you don't get anywhere else! We will definitely be back here next time we visit Phuket and I will be trying the massaman pizza. Thanks to Sean and his team.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

It's my second visit to the Supper Club and I have to say it's great. Excellent selection of food with great wines and a fabulous service. I guess on every Phuket visit I will step in.
Can really recommend this.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited last evening and from the moment I contacted the owner Sean via email to the moment we arrived, we were made to feel welcome. The ambience was great, cocktails at the bar pre dinner were amazing, and the food was just perfect. Could not fault a thing. Staff friendly, bubbly, excellent service, always accompanied by smiles. We only had a short stay in the area this time, but now that we have discovered this little gem, we will definitely be back to pay Sean and his crew a visit. A must visit if you are in Phuket!!

3  Thank Sandra S