- Location. Close to the beach, close to the restaurants and facilities on the main street, but also not that far from Bangtao where even more restaurants and travel agencies are located.
- Friendly, helpful stuff.
- Big rooms with a spacious balcony and a comfortable bed.
- Poor lighting in the room and in the bathroom as well.
If you want to read or put on your contact lenses, your only option is the daylight.
- Worn out towels. To be thrown away immediately.
- Interior design is somehow strange and uncomfortable. Some examples: the bathroom door is see-thru. OK if you're alone but some couples or friends might find it embarrassing. The table attached to the wall blocks the entrance to the balcony. The bedside tables have a grooved surface, and whatever you put on them will not stay straight. There is only one chair and no table on the balcony. Only one small mirror in the bathroom (which, as I said, is very dark). Last month a friend who stayed in this same hotel mentioned the lack of mirror and table.The manager replied that they're on order but obviously nothing has been delivered yet...More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking