“Would not recommend this spa.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Chadasai spa

Chadasai spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel is your time to get away, relax and recharge.Whether you want to fill your days with invigorating activities,Relaxing spa treatments or a perfect balance of both, We'll customizing itinerary for you that features the most luxurious and unforgettable activities and experiences in the world's leading spa and active destinations.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Would not recommend this spa.”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Today I had an appointment in the hair spa for a colour. They confirmed on the phone they could do it. However when I got there the hair spa staff didnt have any of the right colours and didn't know how to do foil highlites!
I had to phone my hairdresser (who used to work at this spa and is now about to give birth) to come in and supply the spa with my hair colours. She ended up having to do the highlites (with me paying her directly) because the spa staff didn't know how to do them. God knows how my hair would have turned out if the spa staff had done it based on their knowledge!
On top of that, the spa wanted to charge me for doing the hair highlites even though they didn't do them! The owner, K Pin was still insistent that I pay the spa even though I had paid my hairdresser directly for doing the job and providing the colours.
Very poor customer service and I would not recommend this hair spa to anyone. Furthermore the owner didn't want to resolve the matter in a professional manner and wouldn't acknowledge that they couldn't do the job - She was more interested in getting paid! I live here in Cherngtalay and like to support local businesses but this is one I would never support again.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Anonymous202020

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Worth Revisiting”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

A local taxi driver took us here when another spa we were hoping to try was fully booked. We were very satisfied with the experience here. The environment is very tranquil and relaxing although there is no view. The prices and the duration were a good match and a lot better than the hotel we were staying at on both accounts. The staff were very helpful and aimed to please and accommodate our needs so we could not have asked for more.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank JBWorldTravels
Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice spa, but not as good ad posters write.”
Reviewed 6 September 2012 via mobile

Was good but the person working on me was so so. It's a nice spa, but where we stayed the residence and spa had a promotion buy one get one free. Was brilliant value compared to here. But this spa is very good. Just my luck with the masseuse.

2 Thank digi051669
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Am glad i found them with tripadvisor!”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 via mobile

Reasonably priced compared to what you would get from the Laguna resorts around the area. While I'm certain the atmosphere of the SPAs in the resorts would have been better but am certain the massage service itself would not have differed that much. I would come back again if I'm in the area.

1 Thank SJYeo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“1st time perfect, 2nd disappointed”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

First time was perfect...the messeur Pui kneaded out all my knots. Highly recommended. Was so great I went there again but second visit was very disappointing as Pui was not there.

1 Thank Wen15