The manager of the hotel sent my husband a birthday card, cake and candles after I called the concierge to make dinner reservations and mentioned it was my husband's birthday. What a lovely thing to do! I've never had a hotel send a cake and card to my room!
The breakfast is fantastic and has the best cappuccinos. They are better than in the US and I don't know why. You have to ask for one in the morning, or you will get the coffee.
The resort is spotless. There are a lot of employees and they are always working. This is a family resort. It has a fantastic meandering swimming pool that loops around the property as well as a private beach.
It's perfect for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm tropical sun, pristine white sand beaches and a shimmering blue sea. Angsana Laguna Phuket has it all. Play golf, snorkel, island hop, or bask on the beach, this is the ideal resort to spend a restful beach vacation, romantic rendezvous or a fun-filled family holiday. Angsana Laguna Phuket is the flagship establishment of the Angsana Hotels and Resorts - managed by luxury hospitality brand, the Banyan Tree Group. The resort features 401 immaculately decorated guest rooms, lofts, suites and private villa residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Angsana Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Sheraton Hotel Cherngtalay
- Sheraton Resort Cherngtalay
- Sheraton Phuket
- Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket
- Phuket Sheraton
- Angsana Laguna Phuket Thailand