Just had a perfect getaway at Angsana Phuket for 3 nights. Although the corridor looks a little dated, the room is near perfect with comfortable bed, nice towel with sweet scent and good quality toiletries. There is free wifi but reception is not strong.
Food wise, the restaurants served great food but pricey. Buffet breakfast is good with good spread.
For activity, there is free yoga classes in the morning and evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm tropical sun, pristine white sand beaches and a shimmering blue sea. Angsana Laguna Phuket has it all. Play golf, snorkel, island hop, or bask on the beach, this is the ideal resort to spend a restful beach vacation, romantic rendezvous or a fun-filled family holiday. Angsana Laguna Phuket is the flagship establishment of the Angsana Hotels and Resorts - managed by luxury hospitality brand, the Banyan Tree Group. The resort features 401 immaculately decorated guest rooms, lofts, suites and private villa residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Angsana Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Sheraton Hotel Cherngtalay
- Sheraton Resort Cherngtalay
- Sheraton Phuket
- Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket
- Phuket Sheraton
- Angsana Laguna Phuket Thailand