Must be one of the best resorts in phuket. Large rooms. Excellent service. Only needed more selection at breakfast and dinner buffet. Free Shuttle boat and bus service to nearby canal shopping very convenient. Make sure to take free bus shuttle to lotus seafood restaurant.
Hotel location is about 30 minutes by car to patong beach. Although we did not want to leave the hotel.
Good service at tour desk reasonable prices.
The only downside is the food in breakfast and dinner buffet, although large selection but mostly oriental cuisines. Should add some international dishes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm tropical sun, pristine white sand beaches and a shimmering blue sea. Angsana Laguna Phuket has it all. Play golf, snorkel, island hop, or bask on the beach, this is the ideal resort to spend a restful beach vacation, romantic rendezvous or a fun-filled family holiday. Angsana Laguna Phuket is the flagship establishment of the Angsana Hotels and Resorts - managed by luxury hospitality brand, the Banyan Tree Group. The resort features 401 immaculately decorated guest rooms, lofts, suites and private villa residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Angsana Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Sheraton Hotel Cherngtalay
- Sheraton Resort Cherngtalay
- Sheraton Phuket
- Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket
- Phuket Sheraton
- Angsana Laguna Phuket Thailand