Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Imperial Ocean Palms(Bang Tao Beach)
View Hotel
Sunwing Bangtao Beach(Bang Tao Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Angsana Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)
View Hotel
Chaba Resort & Spa(Choeng Thale)
1,504 results
All reviewsthe club loungeday bedclub packagekids clubpool areasea viewother hotelssunken bathtennis courtskids poolspecial thanksfree shuttlelocal townmain restaurantgreat facilitieslaguna phuketcanal village
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was on a 10 day seminar workshop with an environment theme sponsored by an International Organization. The room assigned to me had a good view of the beach. The room was well kept and personal supplies were readily available. Access to other areas of the town for shopping was easy with provided transportation by the hotel or by independent for hire vehicles. Banks were open even on weekends for financial transactions. Roads going to other interesting places are well paved. Thais are naturally nice people, too.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This hotel is just superb, stay in a club room to get the lounge facility. But that's not all . The staff are absolutely fantastic and deserve every accolade they are helpful and polite and will go the extra mile always, the beach is really nice pool areas sublime and it's very near to a really nice street with some grocery stores and great pizza resturants for those not wanting Thai food. The hotel shuttle drops you at the gate it's a 200 meter walk and you hit the stores. I found a really good taxi guy called komin who charged 1200 baht return to go to patong etc and wait while we ate or shopped.
The facilities are all great too highly recommended

Room Tip: Go for ocean front
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank andycapetown
Tony P, General Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear andycapetown,
Many thanks for choosing to spend your vacation with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort and for taking the time to share your feedback.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our club room experience and that you received friendly and attentive service during your stay. It was great to read also that you enjoyed the pools, beach and surrounding resort area, which I believe is what makes Laguna such a great destination generally.
Thank-you again for your great feedback and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the future
With very best regards
Tony Pedroni

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Just one word for our stay - superb. Right on the beach, the pool area is large and laid out nicely. Lots of open spaces and the hotel ferry taking one to the interconnected hotels is a novelty. All in all a superb experience. Friendly staff always ready with a smile and greeting.Just one sour note, our request for a extended check out was turned down, though the rooms were vacant long past. We were told that the next guests have arrived and ready to check in. To our surprise the rooms were unoccupied till we left the resort long past the check in time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Suraj Hariram A,
It is always very encouraging to read when guests have enjoyed their stay and I was delighted to note that you had a superb stay with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. It was especially pleasing to read that you found the service to be friendly and helpful and that you liked the open spaces both on property and in the wider resort area.
I was sorry to read that we could not accommodate your request for a late check-out on this occasion and will certainly follow up as to the reasons given.
Thank-you again for your very kind feedback and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the future.
With very best regards
Tony Pedroni

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is a very new, luxurious resort. As soon as you walk in the lobby, you are inundated with lovely furniture and decor in every corner. I truly appreciated their concern for detail in their general decor, it reflected a concern for chicness and design as well as an eye for uniqueness.

We had the deluxe room with lagoon view. The room itself was spacious and immaculately clean. No complaints at all. There was even a reading nook/window bay where we could see off into the laguna and take a nap. There was a unique sunken shower/tiled bathtub combo, which I did not completely agree with. Design-wise it was not practical for a bath, nor was it too comfortable. I take it as their attempt to be chic but it ended up being a bit too impractical (and I love my baths!).

The resort itself is sprawling. We were in one of the furthest rooms from the lobby, and it was a decent walk to get to our room from the lobby. This we did not have a problem with, but if you have any disabilities or a bunch of kids to juggle, I would request a room closer to the lobby.

As a young couple with no children, I ultimately felt that this resort is best for a family with children. There were many children playing around the pool area and having fun, yet there was still ample space for adults to do their thing. Ultimately, this took away from the romantic vibe of the resort, so if you are looking for something a bit more intimate and romatic, I would suggest somewhere else.

On an added note: the breakfast here is expansive and delicious!

Room Tip: Laguna rooms for more peace and quiet but far from the lobby
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angie M
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We are a bit spoiled with top quality hotels and probably our expectations were a bit too high but the first impression was a bit disappointing...We booked two club rooms asking for two connected ones because we were traveling with 4 kids (one of them 2 years old). When we arrived we have got two rooms non-connected and with quite basic facilities. We were not happy at all so I came to the manager and was trying to get better accommodation. Unfortunately, they couldn't resolve situation this evening but next morning we were offered connected rooms (on the garden wing instead of beach one) or to have an upgrade for a Royal villa for additional fee. I don't remember how much exactly we paid for an upgrade (I think it was about EUR 750 for 6 days) but the villa we have got was absolutely nice. Nothing to complain about. All other things at the hotel were very decent. The little elephant is absolutely lovely, the additional service for club rooms as separate breakfast and snacks during the day is on decent level. Kids club has some activities for little ones (most of them for additional fee though). The beach is quite nice. Ok, if we compare it to other Phuket beaches not to Seychelles). Everything is clean and friendly. The location is good. The food was generally ok as well. I think it is a nice place for families with small kids but I would advise to stay in villa.

• Stayed: February 2014