We brought our family to stay here as we all had particpated in the 9th Laguna Phuket International Marathon.
It was ideal as the start/finish line was just outside the gates.
However there are only 2 reasons why this place is not earning full marks - (1) the pillows are limp and not nice and fluffy and (2) the water pressure in the shower is slightly lacking.
Otherwise, top marks for scenery, location, facilities, aesthetic and even the pina coladas!
Our rooms - we stayed at the Lagoon wing on the ground floor were lovely and very easy to either hop on the water taxi or the reception or even restaurant and pool. They were cleaned, well maintained and 5 star quality towels, linens and haridryer.
Service was also on par - our room service was rather quick. We were attended to as promptly as possible at the pool and beach (although another pair or so of waiters would be better) and requests were met immediately. The transport service is also very efficient whether it is from the hotel or public taxi.
Our kids used the tennis courts which were very well maintained.
Breakfast is rather ordinary but whatever plates they serve were tasty.
Definitely a place that we will come back to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between a tropical lagoon and the sparkling waters of the Andaman Sea, the property features the finest in accommodation – all completely renovated with modern interiors subtly blended with contemporary Thai touches.The resort occupies a prime position on the famed Bangtao beach where white sand and calm, clear waters combine to create an idyllic tropical setting. The absolute beachfront location provides easy access to beach activities for families and couples alike.For guests seeking a more personalized experience, the resort now boasts a dedicated Club floor (the only such facility in the area). Club floor guests will enjoy a private breakfast venue, snacks and drinks throughout the day and themed cocktail events in the evening.All guests also enjoy access to the Banyan Tree and Angsana Day Spas, championship 18 hole golf course, wedding chapel, and signing privileges at over 30 restaurants and bars that form part of the Laguna Destination Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, TravelUp and Travelbag so you can book your Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Thalang
- Laguna Beach Thalang
- Laguna Beach Phuket
- Laguna Beach Resort Phuket
- Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort Thailand