Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort
Angsana Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$126
Agoda.com
The Surin Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$209
Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort.(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
  • Pool
The Chava Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$381
Agoda.com
Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$118
  • Breakfast included
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$170
Ayara Hilltops Resort and Spa Surin Beach(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$170
Agoda.com
The Pavilions Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$164
Anantara Layan Phuket Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$179
Trip.com
Trisara(Choeng Thale)
US$1,187
Orbitz.com
1,520 results
All reviewsthe club loungeday bedclub packagekids clubpool areasea viewother hotelssunken bathtennis courtskids poolspecial thanksfree shuttlelocal townmain restaurantgreat facilitieslaguna phuketcanal village
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 4D3N in June with my husband and 6 yrs old son.
I must say this is the best hotel stay till date.
The staffs are very friendly & helpful. The food is great as well.
The rooms are simply amazing. Although we did not upgrade to the club rooms, we were already very satisfied with our stay. My room faced the lagoon which gives us a peaceful morning view. The bed is super comfortable , the shower area is cool as well. I really can't find fault with this hotel. They even have a bag for your pool use. It's very useful for us cos my son placed his beach toys, goggles, water bottle in it. There's a touch light & iron in the wardrobe !
There's game room, pool table, tennis court and even squash court. Too many activities and you don't even need to get out of this resort. It's not too far from airport too.
From airport to hotel is around 25 mins.
We will definitely be back very soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank poonie17
Selina C, Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Poonie17,

Many thanks for your fantastic feedback on the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. I was thrilled you and your family had a great stay with us and was particularly happy to read that you enjoyed the convenience of our location as well as the many services and facilities.

I will be sure to pass on the feedback to our team and we all look forward to having you stay again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I'm from Singapore and I stayed at the resort from 19 to 24 June 2014. And my family and I had a fantastic time. The accommodation was lovely, the food was great and the service was incredible. We got a club room and club access was amazing. The service staff at the club took care of us very well. My son, who is 6, enjoyed the swimming pool and the beach and had a wonderful time. The baby elephant was a real trip for him too! Thanks Outrigger for all your hard work and service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lincoln M

Dear Lincoln M,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. I was delighted you and your family enjoyed the service and amenities of the Resort, in particular our Executive Club and our recreational facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This Hotel is first class for service, every member of staff greeted you with a smile and a bow of their head out of respect. Everything about this hotel is wonderful. My husband and I (50+) enjoyed our seven day stay first week in June. Weather we knew would be a bit rainy so we up graded to club room which made our stay even more special. The food, pool area (which they brought you iced water during the day) beach, restaurants, bar area, etc etc are all fabulous. They even have their own baby elephant!! I would highly recommend this lovely hotel.

The Management have definitely got it right at this hotel.

Room Tip: Personel Choice

Dear Jayne671192,

Many thanks for your recent feedback and for choosing to stay at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. My team and I were thrilled to read such positive feedback with regards our service and facilities. While I am sorry Phuket cannot provide perfect weather all year round (we wish it could!), I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed the additional benefits and amenities of our Executive Club facilities.

Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel is right in the midst of the Laguna Complex of Hotels just on Bag Tao Beach. A well managed and run hotel, after all the GM here was until recently the GM of the JW Marriott, where he has left an incredibly efficient team to run that. Here he too is making his mark with staff willing to help and assist with your every need. Still a small way to go yet before they reach the levels of the Marriott but without having met the manager on our visit, he certainly still has a profound effect on the running of this hotel.

The rooms have all been refurbished and again to a very high standard, the beds compared to the Marriott not quite so comfy but still firm with a feather topper on ours. The rooms were immaculate as were the dining restaurants. The grounds too are immaculate tendered to, the whole of the pool areas have been renovated and it shows. Shame about the pool restaurant with the wind blowing from the sea and with no wind protection, dining there on our two occasion was a challenge to keep the glassware and crockery on the table.

The food in the restaurants of an evening was acceptable but nothing to shout home about, apart from the bread on two of the 6 evenings we dined there, when the bread was to die for. Wow! Shame about the other 4 nights, reheated rolls don’t do it for me. The chefs were always wiling to help and provide you with anything you fancied, which was a nice touch for us. The F&B manager was also extremely professional and we are grateful for his intervention to ensure that our trip was as enjoyable and memorable as possible.

A great overall hotel and I would recommend this hotel to everyone who chooses Phuket to holiday in.

A very close second to the Marriott but with a far better overall location, no fusty smell in rooms, pristine you could say, our was, so why did I enjoy the Marriott so much. Possibly the food takes it for us, I am sure that this hotel will continue to improve and I would certainly enjoy a return visit but because of my lifestyle now, I doubt I ever will, as I am at that cruising age. If you are holidaying in Phuket, choose this hotel and you will not be disappointed, one of the very best.

Room Tip: I prefer the Lagoon View rooms they have a water view and ours was located well.
3  Thank Calpespain

Dear Calpespain,

On behalf of our General Manager and in fact the entire team, my thanks for your very positive feedback on the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. I was extremely pleased to read that you found many of our services and facilities of a high standard. We have also taken on board your comments on some of the areas we can review and improve.

Our thanks again for taking the time to provide feedback and should the ‘Cruising Age’ not sit quite so well with you, we would be delighted to welcome you back!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My girlfriend (now Fiance) and I booked to stay here in June 2014 and I am writing this as we are about to enter into our final day here at the resort :(!!

I have been fortunate enough to stay at many hotels around the world and several of the nicest family resort hotels. I must say that Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort is certainly up there with the rest if not on top.

The quality of the hotel from the greeting at reception upon arrival to the food and rooms has been exceptional and we have been treated so beautifully.

We are honestly so sad to be leaving and are already planning a return for June 2015 before our wedding at least in our minds!! (If the manager sees this please look after us next year :))

It has been sad seeing a few people have not had such incredible experiences here but I can certainly not see what they are talking about and the Russian comments I find highly offensive as yes there are several Russian families here but they are nothing but pleasant and there seem to be as many British couples/families as well as Australian families and all seems lovely.

I wanted to end by mentioning the service. Having lived in Asia I know that the continent is huge on service and this hotel truly delivered on service. They could not be more helpful if they tried and the quality of the kids club staff and they way they interact with the guests is truly admirable.

I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone from young families to honeymooners, young couples and the seasoned traveller. It is value for money and we had such a wonderful stay. As I said I cannot wait to return next year I hope!!!

Love from Room 331 17th June - 23rd June 2014!!!!

Room Tip: If you can afford it, go for the sea view over the Laguna View. For the extra few hundred Baht it really is worth it.
1  Thank DavidGreen1001
Tony P, General Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear DavidGreen1001,
First of all, many congratulations to you on your recent engagement and thank-you for the very kind feedback you took the time to share regarding your recent stay with us.
I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and would like to thank-you for highlighting the resort facilities, food quality and service you experienced. It was also great to read that you are considering to return and stay with us again in June next next year and if there is anything I can do to assist you with this, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Many thanks again for the great feedback and until next year
With very best regards