Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Imperial Ocean Palms(Bang Tao Beach)
View Hotel
Sunwing Bangtao Beach(Bang Tao Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Chaba Resort & Spa(Choeng Thale)
1,505 results
All reviewsthe club loungeday bedclub packagekids clubpool areasea viewother hotelssunken bathtennis courtskids poolspecial thanksfree shuttlelocal townmain restaurantgreat facilitieslaguna phuketcanal village
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We stay here for 2 nights and we really had a wonderfull time. The room is quite spacious, with a beautifull lake view and big sofa bed. The pool is ok, my son enjoy the slide very much. We really enjoy the boat ride from the hotel going to other hotels in the lagoon, it was so relaxing. The only complain that we have is we have to wait for around 15 minutes to get our seat during breakfast. (This is supposed to be a low season?) We will definitely come back again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tony P, General Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Augustin S,
Thank-you for choosing to spend your family holiday with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort.
I was happy to read that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed your time both at the resort and in and around the Laguna area. I would however like to apologize for the delay you experienced in waiting to be seated for breakfast. Regrettably during your stay we had to temporarily close our larger Locavore restaurant for breakfast in order to carry out an upgrade our kitchen. This work has now been completed, but I am again sorry for the seating delay you experienced during this time.
Many thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I was delighted to note that you will definitely be returning to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort when you do. Until then
Thank-You again and very best regards
Tony Pedroni

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed here with a friend for one night after a long haul flight from the UK. I wish we had stayed longer. The hotel is exceptionally clean and the staff couldn't be nicer. We were greeted with flowers, juice and wet towels on check in and were offered a sea view room for a additional small price. The bathrooms are great and spacious with a high pressure large shower.

The breakfast was lovely with a large choice for all. We also had room services when we arrived and it was also lovely. The cocktails are also some of the best iv ever tasted and are reasonable. The pool area was relatively busy when we were there but we got a lounger no problem. There was an baby elephant which was taken to the hotel between 9-10 and 3- 4 in the afternoon. She was gorgeous and you could have photos with her and cuddle her. She looked so well cared for healthy.

There is not a great deal around the hotel so if your someone who gets restless lying by the pool I wouldn't recommend this hotel for long than a few nights.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Selina C, Director of Sales at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Lisa79057,

Thank-you for choosing to stay with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort and it was great to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I was particularly happy that you found our service and facilities of a high standard, especially the quality of our cocktails! I look forward to welcoming you back in the future and I hope your next stay can be for a little longer than a day!

Thank you again for the feedback.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very nice hotel with great staff. Located on bang Tao beach which is a long and fairly narrow beach. When we visited the sea was rough and not suitable for bathing. I would not recommend the beach for small children as the waves and current were constantly strong.

The hotel has good dining options. We added access to "The Club". This was good value as the evening cocktails and snacks were good. Daytime snacks were more limited

Pool and poolside areas are well maintained with lots of staff available to help.

My main issue is the location. The hotel is one of many in the man-made "Laguna" area. Once a tin-mine, the area has been recovered and is very pretty with excellent landscaping. However, there are only very limited facilities within walking distance.

I would alos recommend that you do not use the hotel's transport service to/from the airport - it is expensive.

Room Tip: ocean view rooms are worth the premium
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DaveFaull
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 4D3N in June with my husband and 6 yrs old son.
I must say this is the best hotel stay till date.
The staffs are very friendly & helpful. The food is great as well.
The rooms are simply amazing. Although we did not upgrade to the club rooms, we were already very satisfied with our stay. My room faced the lagoon which gives us a peaceful morning view. The bed is super comfortable , the shower area is cool as well. I really can't find fault with this hotel. They even have a bag for your pool use. It's very useful for us cos my son placed his beach toys, goggles, water bottle in it. There's a touch light & iron in the wardrobe !
There's game room, pool table, tennis court and even squash court. Too many activities and you don't even need to get out of this resort. It's not too far from airport too.
From airport to hotel is around 25 mins.
We will definitely be back very soon.

3  Thank poonie17
Selina C, Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Poonie17,

Many thanks for your fantastic feedback on the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. I was thrilled you and your family had a great stay with us and was particularly happy to read that you enjoyed the convenience of our location as well as the many services and facilities.

I will be sure to pass on the feedback to our team and we all look forward to having you stay again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I'm from Singapore and I stayed at the resort from 19 to 24 June 2014. And my family and I had a fantastic time. The accommodation was lovely, the food was great and the service was incredible. We got a club room and club access was amazing. The service staff at the club took care of us very well. My son, who is 6, enjoyed the swimming pool and the beach and had a wonderful time. The baby elephant was a real trip for him too! Thanks Outrigger for all your hard work and service.

1  Thank Lincoln M

Dear Lincoln M,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. I was delighted you and your family enjoyed the service and amenities of the Resort, in particular our Executive Club and our recreational facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,