After 2 weeks at the Outrigger I felt I should write to confirm how absolutely wonderful this place is in every way,the staff are beautiful,respectful,helpful and just lovely,the breakfast buffet is out of this world,there were 9 of us and I can honestly say that I didn't hear a single complaint about any of it…the fruit juice,pastries, bread, cereal choices,the eggs,bacon,fruits,yoghurts ,cheeses,noodles,Thai food etc etc were exceptional.
The rooms are cleaned thoroughly every day as are all of the walls and paintwork round he hotel..the rooms are dressed during the day and then set ready for bed too.Beds are extremely comfy.Absolutely gorgeous.
Candy the elephant is a welcome sight every morning and evening and the buzz happens when she arrives,she is a very well trained happy elephant,a tip goes down well as do bananas and sweetcorn husks ( there is a sweetcorn lady who comes to the beach selling them, they are good.)
The Active team are extremely friendly and the water slide was a big hit with us all,we range from 3-47 years,the sea and beach were amazing as were the beach restaurants before they were demolished due to the Thai government but i think we were lucky to have had them even for a week of our stay as the hotel restaurant wasn't anywhere near as good value for money.
The local Tesco , a short taxi ride away, is a must if you drink lots of beer as we paid the price of one can at Outrigger for 6 ,so was well worth it,and the maid got us a big ice box so happy days.Also the market next to Tescos was an experience ,from 4-7 every Monday and Thursday.
We loved the Tut Tut rides too and the local town restaurants, all in all we just had a fantastic time at the Outrigger
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between a tropical lagoon and the sparkling waters of the Andaman Sea, the property features the finest in accommodation – all completely renovated with modern interiors subtly blended with contemporary Thai touches.The resort occupies a prime position on the famed Bangtao beach where white sand and calm, clear waters combine to create an idyllic tropical setting. The absolute beachfront location provides easy access to beach activities for families and couples alike.For guests seeking a more personalized experience, the resort now boasts a dedicated Club floor (the only such facility in the area). Club floor guests will enjoy a private breakfast venue, snacks and drinks throughout the day and themed cocktail events in the evening.All guests also enjoy access to the Banyan Tree and Angsana Day Spas, championship 18 hole golf course, wedding chapel, and signing privileges at over 30 restaurants and bars that form part of the Laguna Destination Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travelbag and Hotelopia so you can book your Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Thalang
- Laguna Beach Thalang
- Laguna Beach Phuket
- Laguna Beach Resort Phuket
- Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort Thailand