I almost always find things to criticise when staying in hotels, but, this time, I have no negative comments at all ! The hotel is situated between a thoroughly gorgeous clean beach and a lagoon. The rooms are extremely comfortable and the fittings of the highest quality. We received a free upgrade to a suite with a view over both the beach and the lagoon and I can safely say thatit is the most comfortable room I've ever slept in ! There is a baby elephant walking around the hotel beach which is very cute and which gives smacking kisses with its trunk.
The only disadvantage with the location is that it is not served by buses which means having to take a taxi from the airport for 700 baht (€ 18) which is expensive compared with the minibuses which can take you further down the coast to Patong and Phuket town. But I suppose that's the price you pay for being located in the posh, quiet part of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between a tropical lagoon and the sparkling waters of the Andaman Sea, the property features the finest in accommodation – all completely renovated with modern interiors subtly blended with contemporary Thai touches.The resort occupies a prime position on the famed Bangtao beach where white sand and calm, clear waters combine to create an idyllic tropical setting. The absolute beachfront location provides easy access to beach activities for families and couples alike.For guests seeking a more personalized experience, the resort now boasts a dedicated Club floor (the only such facility in the area). Club floor guests will enjoy a private breakfast venue, snacks and drinks throughout the day and themed cocktail events in the evening.All guests also enjoy access to the Banyan Tree and Angsana Day Spas, championship 18 hole golf course, wedding chapel, and signing privileges at over 30 restaurants and bars that form part of the Laguna Destination Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Thalang
- Laguna Beach Thalang
- Laguna Beach Phuket
- Laguna Beach Resort Phuket
- Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort Thailand