“great instructor and adviser”

Bangtao Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Choeng Thale
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dive shop in Bangtao Beach, Phuket. It’s not far from Surin Beach only 500 meters. Just walk a few steps to reach our dive shop. Our shop we have diving equipment difference brand for sell.We are also just one who’s sell as comprehensive such as Masks, Snorkels, Fins, Wet Suit, Dive Bag & Cases, Torches, Dive Knives, Marine Book, Accessories.We are also a diving school. Diving courses are start from the beginning the Discover Scuba Diving to professional Divemaster. We also offer half day diving to the Koh Weah and full day trip to Rcha Yai, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai., Shark Point, Phi Phi Island and Similan Islands (The dive site top 10 in the world for the Similan Islands).For Similan Islands we have 1day trip and live a board. It’s a good chance to see Manta Ray, Shark, and Whale Shark etc. It offers a good service yummy food look sunrise& sunset at sundeck and friendly service you will never forget our service
Reviewed 26 May 2014

my girlfriend and i applied a class here for open and advanced here for almost 2 years ago, the staffs have great intention of us. they even advised for trips and equipments we need, which i am still keep in touch and went to trips with them from time to time. you wont be disappointed by their supports.

1  Thank xxkanunxx

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I took open water course with Bangtao Dive Center.It's open to the new world. This Scuba shop is located at Bangtao beach, Phuket,Thailand. it is very convenient to go and easy to find by google map. James our instructor having a lot of experienced, he's a good teaching, explain clearly about the exercise and equipment. James has a very good quality wet suit, BCD and fin. My first dive was at Koh Racha Yai. I went there with a big boat safe and comfortable. This island was really wonderful with coral and a lot of fishes, make my dive was fun and impress.

2  Thank Julius2013
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I went for a scuba diving Openwater course with Bangtao Dive Center and found it easier than it looks at first.The instructor explain clearly about the usage of equipments and all diving theory such as buoyancy etc.And the diving area they chose for my first dive was very impressed.My first dive was in RachaYai island.Underwater world was an amazing experience for me.Next time diving I'm choosing this dive center for sure!

1  Thank chalsia
Reviewed 16 May 2014

At the end of March, my brother and I bought a package of Shore Diving at Kata beach from Bang Tao Diving Center. James, owner/instructer there met at at the appionted area as promised. The diving area around there was good (you can't compare it with Similan, of course!). What surprised me was amount of divers diving there, not more than 10 divers there including us! I suggest that if you don't have much time like us, and still want to do diving, this is a great spot to try. Thanks to James for his kind hospitality and expertise. He also took the plastic garbages undereater back and discard it properly on land!

1  Thank KANATT
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Recently booked a two dive trip to Koh Racha Yai. Our guide was James Bond..Khun Bond is passionate about diving and taking care of his clients. Same can be said for his colleagues. The first reef was Lucy's Reef...there are lots of lionfish and clown fish -- we did see a stonefish too and good array of colorful triggerfish. The better dive was the second site, Home Run reef. There are two wrecks (old fishing boats) at 18m and 25m, with lots of fish, great examples of nudibranches, and shrimp. We also saw a moray eel. Really enjoyed the day, particularly the second dive. Everything was well organized and no problems with logistics or our gear. thank you! Next time will do the Shark point, 3 dive trip. Recommend Bangtao!

1  Thank Mike B