“Great open water experience”

Bangtao Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 8 Tours in Choeng Thale
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dive shop in Bangtao Beach, Phuket. It’s not far from Surin Beach only 500 meters. Just walk a few steps to reach our dive shop. Our shop we have diving equipment difference brand for sell.We are also just one who’s sell as comprehensive such as Masks, Snorkels, Fins, Wet Suit, Dive Bag & Cases, Torches, Dive Knives, Marine Book, Accessories.We are also a diving school. Diving courses are start from the beginning the Discover Scuba Diving to professional Divemaster. We also offer half day diving to the Koh Weah and full day trip to Rcha Yai, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai., Shark Point, Phi Phi Island and Similan Islands (The dive site top 10 in the world for the Similan Islands).For Similan Islands we have 1day trip and live a board. It’s a good chance to see Manta Ray, Shark, and Whale Shark etc. It offers a good service yummy food look sunrise& sunset at sundeck and friendly service you will never forget our service
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I did my PADI open water course with Bond the Thai instructor. He made the whole experience feel easy and relaxed. During the 4 open water dives we did he made me feel safe and comfortable in the water and took me to some amazing sites keeping fun the aim of the day. Overall great experience and can't wait until my next dive!

1  Thank Daniel C
in 7 reviews
"great hospitality"
"rental equipment"

Reviewed 7 June 2014

my second time with bangtao dive (bond) for my dive trip in Phuket. He is a very dedicated dive leader and will always ensure you understand the dive sites well before heading into the water. The pick up was smooth (from the hotel) to the pier and head off straight to the boat. No complains, and i will always choose Bangtao Dive (and Bond!) as my dive guide whenever i'm in Phuket :)

1  Thank KJSeow
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I went to Phuket in March and took a one day trip with Bang Tao dive center. The whole experience was smooth from start to finish. The van picked me up on time and dropped me off at the hotel. I had 3 dives at Koh Dok Mai, Kind Crusier wreck, and Shark Point and had a great time. The dive leader was very knowledgeable and friendly. He also took many beautiful pictures for me as a surprise. Overall highly recommend.

1  Thank piggybanky
Reviewed 26 May 2014

my girlfriend and i applied a class here for open and advanced here for almost 2 years ago, the staffs have great intention of us. they even advised for trips and equipments we need, which i am still keep in touch and went to trips with them from time to time. you wont be disappointed by their supports.

1  Thank xxkanunxx
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I took open water course with Bangtao Dive Center.It's open to the new world. This Scuba shop is located at Bangtao beach, Phuket,Thailand. it is very convenient to go and easy to find by google map. James our instructor having a lot of experienced, he's a good teaching, explain clearly about the exercise and equipment. James has a very good quality wet suit, BCD and fin. My first dive was at Koh Racha Yai. I went there with a big boat safe and comfortable. This island was really wonderful with coral and a lot of fishes, make my dive was fun and impress.

2  Thank Julius2013