“cheesey fries and rib heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles

Texas Steakhouse
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Steakhouse, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“cheesey fries and rib heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

As soon as I drove past this place I knew i wanted to try it (i have a thing for ribs) I am so happy i went here.
The staff were very accommodating as we showed up with about 10 of us and only 1 chef was working. Almost everyone got a different item and it all looked and tasted amazing. I chose to have a taco as a starter thinking I would get a little taco, out comes 2 huge tacos stuffed full of flavour. Next up was the ribs, so tender and tasty, i am getting hungry thinking about them now!!
The food is great, service very friendly. I loved the wall decorations and the atmosphere too!

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Phuket, Thailand
“Very dissapointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

The 99 Baht margaritas were not ready, the nachos/nachos toppings very, very average, ribs ok and mixed veggies ok, but mashed potato - totally undercooked and lumpy. Service just ok - and we were the only ones in the place. Still waited quite a while for the food to come out. No baby chair for our toddle either, which is unusual for a Thai restaurant of this type. Totally underwhelmed over all and very overpriced. My recommendation is to give it a bit miss.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Melbourne, Australia
“Inconsistant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

We wanted to relax with a good steak dinner. Sadly, things didn't work out that way. Even though the place was pretty empty the service was inconsistent. It started our fine but then we were left alone and had a hard time getting anything we wanted. It is close to the beach but does not have a view of anything but the street. For the price I can't recommend it.

Visited August 2013
Phuket, Thailand
“Fantastic Local spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

As I have been living in Thailand for about a year, I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled into this restaurant for dinner. Fantastic American Tex Mex style food and the best 99 Baht margaritas in Thailand!!

• Visited December 2012
Perth
“Hit and miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Our first trip to Texas was for my birthday, food was amazing, way too much food, went away very full and very happy.

Our second visit was a bit off - we went with a large group and quite a number of things we tried to order weren't available including ribs (only one rack was available despite it being early and quiet) and a couple of people needed to re-order several times meaning some had finished eating before others had been served their meals. There is no drinks menu and on this occasion the frozen margarita machine had just been filled so not remotely frozen.

• Visited June 2013