“Nice and relaxed”

Salt
Cuisines: European, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Turn Left on Surin Beach, you wont be dissapointed. New Beach Bar with friendly Staff, great food, and uninterrupted views of the beautiful Surin Beach. No better place to watch the Sunset, with some great Cocktails and Delicous food
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Always looking for a perfect place to hang out and to have good food? Do not look any further!
This place has great Thai food (not the touristy style) and nice comfy seat to watch over the ocean and to see the sun goe down.
The staff is super friendly and always go for the extra mile for you to make you feel comfortable.

1  Thank Multimul

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely location and decor,
good service and amazing thai food.
My partner and I both thoroughly enjoyed our generous portion of beef Massaman!
Prices were reasonable (about £4.50 for curry with rice)
Dessert wasn't so great - cheap tasting, icy icecream but aside from that we had a fab dinner at Salt

2  Thank lucyvharrison
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I dined here twice while in Phuket. It has a beautiful view of Surin Beach. The Massaman Curry is absolutely amazing. Great prices and great food!

1  Thank TravelingChelsea
Reviewed 21 May 2014

OK I'm going to leave the best till last, first of all....Clean, clean, clean, bathrooms, the kitchen (it was open so we could see) and the bar...all spotless. Good start. Staff extremely polite and helpful. The decking facing the beach was a welcome surprise, they rent all the stuff you need for the beach there at great prices (they don't rip off the tourists) so no need to lug it from your home through the airport etc etc.

....Right the food....WOW!!! I have worked in F&B for 22 years and this is the best burger I've ever had, don't ask them for the recipe as they won't give it to you....That's not gonna stop me trying again tonight!!! Massive selection that normally puts me off but me and my 6 friends had a broad spectrum from western to local and it was all 5 star stuff. Amazing!!!

1  Thank Adrian H
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Food is prepated good and is fresh. Quality overall is just average, nothing more. Service was better as others in the same area.