“Best Authentic Thai food ever!”

Tawai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 165 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Best Authentic Thai food ever!”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Four of us ate here and had some wonderful dishes, some of which we had never tried before. The flavors were wonderful, and I believe it is one of the best Thai meals that we had in the 2 weeks that we were in Thailand. They also have a cooking school that is very well organized. We were lucky that only my daughter and I were the only ones in class that day. I emailed Noi 4 dishes that we wanted to learn how to cook, and she taught us all 4 plus how to make the Thai red curry (Panang paste) in the mortar and pestle. I just bought one for myself after returning back home. I would highly recommend this restaurant as well as the cooking school.

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Perth
“Great Thai food and cooking lessons”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We ate at Tawai Thai last week and was so impressed with the food we booked in for their cooking lessons. Husband , myself and teenage kids spent the morning cooking up a storm. You can choose the menu and once all the meals are cooked you sit down with a cold beer and enjoy your feast. We had so much food left over they packed them up for our dinner tonight. Very happy tummies !!!!!! Thank you Sirada for sharing your family recipes and a big thank you to the girls in the kitchen. Definitely will come back again.

• Visited December 2013
“Delicious Thai Food and Cooking Class”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I called in the morning and were able to get into a class in the same afternoon. It was an amazing experience learning how to cook delicious Thai in a unique location. The staff were great. We made 5 dishes and all were soo good. So much food! Luckily we were able to take it all back to eat it later on. Great restaurant and fantastic experience. Highly recommend if you are staying near Bang Tao Beach or Laguna.

Visited November 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Balanced and fresh!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My daughter and I ate in the restaurant and then did the cooking course. We eat a lot of Thai food and found this very good. The restaurant team were friendly and spoke excellent English. It was really good value too. The pick up and drop off service is a real bonus!

The cooking course was fabulous. They tailored it exactly to what we wanted and it was very hands on. My daughter, who has very little experience cooking, was really looked after and she learnt a lot. We produced beautiful meals and learnt so much about producing the Tawai type of food - balanced and fresh! We felt we got all the secret tips to real Thai cooking. Thank you Noi.

• Visited November 2013
Oxon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cooking School”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We did the cooking school today and it exceeded our expectations by some way. All the staff could not have been more helpful, the cookery school was very clear and the balance of flavour and spice excellent. We cooked and ate a beautiful meal and they gave us a 'doggy bag' for later!! Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013