We have just stayed at Ayara for 3 days before heading to Khao Lak the hotel is amazing, rooms large, bathroom great also outdoor shower. The staff are what makes this resort nothing is too much trouble. Surin Beach is beautiful, great restaurants along the sand there is a shuttle to take you down to the beach if you wish (but an easy walk) also the beach staff will phone to have you picked up.
Really enjoyed our stay and will return one day, was recommended by a few friends that had stayed here and now shall highly recommend myself.
Thank you Ayara you made our stay AMAZING.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The days are yours to create, ours to fulfill. Caters to ADULTS only, 18 + (No Children)(No extra beds). An enclave of 48 LUXURY SUITES set in 23 Villas amidst sloping exotic gardens, taking advantage of the arresting views offered by the emerald green Andaman Sea.Facilities and service are inspired by the single goal of helping each guest create their own journey of respite from the rigors of civilization.Whether you venture only as far as the boundaries of the resort or go further afield, the days are yours to create and ours to fulfill.Welcome to the private world of Ayara Hilltops! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ayara Hilltops Resort and Spa Surin Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayara Hilltops Hotel Thalang
- Hotel Ayara Hilltops
- Ayara Hilltops Resort And Spa Surin Beach Phuket, Thailand