It was fantastic from the beginning to end.
- room: spotless, so many nice details, I would live there if I could. Never went to the beach once because we had everything we need.
- spa: fantastic
- restaurant: no need to look anywhere else, amazing service, great food and the prices are actually lower than outside
- Service in general: Feels like staff knows exactly what you want, before you even ask for it.
If I ever go back to Thailand I will stay in Ayara again - no need to look any further :-)
Thank you for making our stay so special and perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The days are yours to create, ours to fulfill. Caters to ADULTS only (No Children)(No extra beds). An enclave of 48 LUXURY SUITES set in 23 Villas amidst sloping exotic gardens, taking advantage of the arresting views offered by the emerald green Andaman Sea.Facilities and service are inspired by the single goal of helping each guest create their own journey of respite from the rigors of civilization.Whether you venture only as far as the boundaries of the resort or go further afield, the days are yours to create and ours to fulfill.Welcome to the private world of Ayara Hilltops! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ayara Hilltops Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayara Hilltops Hotel Thalang
- Hotel Ayara Hilltops
- Ayara Hilltops Resort And Spa Phuket, Thailand