Phuket Pavilions is a sun lizard's haven! We booked into the 1 bedroom pool villa - wow! It’s huge! The infinity pool stretches the entire length of the villa from bedroom to living room - sheer indulgence for sun lizards. Loved the unobstructed view from the bedroom and the living room overlooking the pool and the ocean. You can choose to take a nap under the shady sala next to the pool to cool down. Thai massage in the room is a must! The bar at the top of the property is built around the natural forest - worth a visit. Hotel staff generally observes the privacy of guests and only turn up when you ask them to. The property is perched on the hills, and you get around from reception to your villa to the bar with the hotel buggy. Will definitely return to Phuket Pavilions when visiting Phuket!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. Decidedly adult, each private villa is a haven of tranquility. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand