We visited in January for 6 nights and stayed for three nights in a penthouse apartment and 3 nights in the pool villa. The hotel is very private and is set in beautiful gardens. The plus points are the bar and the happy hour cocktails and snack menu. The serving staff in the hotel were very friendly, but there was a feeling of a lack of senior management and generally we were not made to feel particularly welcome. The reception staff were short on local ideas and recommendations and their local restaurant choices were not great. The penthouse, whilst enormous, is rather lacking in character and I don't think is worth the extra money. The pool villa was beautiful, but be warned, they suffer from insect infestations from time to time, which are beyond the control of the hotel. Overall it is a very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. Decidedly adult, each private villa is a haven of tranquility. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand